Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen BreakfastsEggo
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Frozen Low Fat Waffles - 10ct

Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Frozen Low Fat Waffles - 10ct

by Eggo

Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Low Fat waffles made with whole wheat have a light, crispy texture and are made with nutritious whole grain, so you can have the great Eggo® taste, with less fat!

• Low fat 50% less fat than the average fat content of regular frozen waffles
  • Made with 8g of whole grain
  • Good source of fiber
  • 10 waffles

Ingredients: Water, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), whole wheat flour, wheat bran, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), vegetable oil (soybean, palm and/or canola oil), eggs, salt, nonfat milk, natural flavors, polyglycerol esters of fatty acids, malt flavor, modified corn starch, whey, soy lecithin, guar gum.

Which stores carry this item? I have looked for it with no success.
Start your review of Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Frozen Low Fat Waffles - 10ct!
Stephanie U.
Williamsport, PA
Love these waffles..they are simple to cook and taste great in just a few minutes of cook time. I buy them at wegmans. They are fast and healthy which is a huge plus.
Karen P.
let's be real: these taste like cardboard. At least I know that I will have a BM by the end of the day because it's like if someone pressed a bunch of fiber powder into a waffle form and then froze it. I honestly do not know why you would buy these unless you hate your kids. This is a sad food for sad people.
Sapna P.
Sparks Glenco, MD
These are convenient frozen waffles that are low in WW smartpoints. I top this with a homemade blueberry sauce.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, these are not the idealistic waffles of some people's dreams. But those are not things that you should really be eating on a regular basis anyway, so try these instead and know that you can eat them more often without feeling too guilty.
Rachel S.
Portland, OR
Bought these for the kids for breakfast or snack since they are grain and low fat but they were dry and very hard to eat.
Carly T.
Holladay, UT
I LOVE these waffles. They taste amazing and are nice and easy to make for breakfast. They go great with some eggs on the side. I love how they are multigrain so I can still enjoy delicious waffles and still feel like i am eating something healthy to start my day.
Caitlin A.
Richmond, VA
Delicious breakfast (or anytime) waffles for those on-the-go occasions - just a quick pop in the toaster or microwave and you're all set! Doesn't have that homemade taste to it, but for a frozen product it's great
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Quick , easy and low fat ! You can't go wrong with these waffles in the morning or any time!
Brandi S.
Barnesville, GA
I usually cook these in the oven and then put peanut butter on them! Yum-O! they are also good with peanut butter and apple slices or peanut butter and cinnamon.
Cortney S.
Sodus, NY
These are a great breakfast item at my house! They taste so great. They are great plain, with butter, syrup, yogurt, whipped cream etc.