Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen BreakfastsEggo
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Blueberry Waffles

Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Blueberry Waffles

by Eggo

Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Blueberry waffles combine nutritious whole grain with tasty blueberries, creating a delicious taste that's sure to make your morning a little sweeter! Made with 8 grams of whole grain.
10 waffles

Ingredients: Water, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), whole wheat flour, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), sugar, dextrose, wheat bran, eggs, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, blueberries, natural and artificial flavor, malt flavor, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide,vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), folic acid, vitamin B12

What is the best “healthy” toppings for these?
I have eaten these plain. i love to toast them and just snack on them. the blueberry and whole grain make it taste like a muffin :) delicious
Does anyone else eat them plain?
Start your review of Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Blueberry Waffles!
Mrs. Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Mrs. Kanisha D.
Eggo has a wide variety of waffles, but I only purchase the Nutri-grain waffles. 🧇 Yes, we all know homemade waffles are way better, but Eggo waffles are perfect for times you need a quick meal that the kids can make on their own. I usually mix the blueberry 🫐 with the regular Nutri-grain waffles. I use agave syrup instead of maple syrup so the blueberry can be a little sweet.
Tammy K.
Scranton, PA
My daughter and I both love Eggo blueberry waffles! We eat them for breakfast and sometimes just for a snack.
Ashley H.
Westminster, MD
I’m not a big breakfast eater, in fact when I have these it’s more often a snack (which is fitting since I load them up with butter 😆) these always taste pretty good and fresh for being frozen but I wish they had many more blueberries in them, as sometimes there are hardly any at all which keeps me from eating them regularly like I would if they consistently had more blueberries
Megan M.
Chesterfield, VA
They taste great and are good for you. My daughter loves them. We buy these often. Easy to make.
Faith S.
Saraland, AL
OK these nutri-grain blueberry waffles are my fav. I honestly have to say I think they have a better flavor than the regular blueberry waffles! I eat these at least 3-4 times a week!
Rae H.
Norman, OK
Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Rae H.
Tried these due to a duplicate order at my job and these being extra but non returnable so I took these home and toasted them up for my kids and myself. These are the best frozen waffles that I have ever tried. 2 minutes in the toaster wasn’t long enough so I did 2 more and meant to stop them but forgot and to my surprise, they weren’t hard at all. They were lightly crispy but still super soft in the middle and on the edges. They are filing and the flavor is better than any of the other bb frozen waffles. We like to make breakfast tacos out of waffles and these went great with maple sausage links! Highly recommend to any parents who need a quick breakfast for the whole family. Tasty! Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Blueberry Waffles
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Publix
I love these waffles! great for breakfast or a quick snack. And i love that they are made with whole grains.
Brittany D.
Kent, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great I love this brand! I love that they’re easy to use and you just pop them in the toaster. Feels like I’m eating healthy but I’m really not. Blueberries and strawberries are good toppings to use on these waffles.
Brooke S.
Moundville, AL
These are so yummy! I love that they are healthy for you. These make for a perfect breakfast especially if you’re in a hurry!
Lindsey F.
Terrebonne, OR
If you're looking for a good, light breakfast, that still has flavor, these are perfect! Low calories, and grain to boot! These taste pretty similar to the regular Blueberry waffles from Eggo too 🙌