Kellogg's Eggo Nutri-Grain Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Taylor B.

BY EGGO

Eggo® Nutri-Grain® Blueberry waffles combine nutritious whole grain with tasty blueberries, creating a delicious taste that's sure to make your morning a little sweeter! Made with 8 grams of whole grain.
10 waffles

Ingredients: Water, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), whole wheat flour, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), sugar, dextrose, wheat bran, eggs, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, blueberries, natural and artificial flavor, malt flavor, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide,vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), folic acid, vitamin B12

Jennifer S.
My husband purchased these for our kids, and they loved them. They like waffles anyway, so buy these being nutragrain we’re no different than regular waffles to them. The price was the same, and we will repurchase these
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
These blueberry waffles are so tasty! I have been eating them for breakfast every morning for a few days now. Super easy breakfast, healthier than the original ones and they have a great taste. I will continue to buy these!
April W.
They were ok.I was looking for a healthier lower calorie option to the regular waffles and these were it.Even when I cooked them not long,they still ended up hard and dry.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
These are my FAVE! Always affordable, always delicious, and always easy to make. I also love that you don't even need syrup for these. They're the right amount of sweet! I eat them with peanut butter though for protein to make it a complete meal. Also, they're made with whole grain so healthier for you! Definitely recommend!
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
These have to be my most favorite waffles.  They are quick and so easy to take on the go. I love to add peanut butter, bananas, honey, and coconut flakes. Adding dark chocolate chips for a sweet treat is so nice. They are so yummy. I will always keep them stocked in the freezer!
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
These are incredibly delicious! I bought some blueberry syrup to top them. Yum! I assume they're healthier for you since it's whole wheat and I only have 1 with a hard boiled egg. Fills me until lunch!
Tammy B.
Waukesha, WI
I'd rather make homemade waffles, but sometimes during the week we get busy so these are a great alternative. We like to add butter and cinnamon and sugar mixed on top rather that syrup and the kids really love them!
Cassie K.
Love these blueberry waffles. These don't have full/big blueberries, but more like blueberry bits. I happen to like that even more, as it gives an even flavor. I'm so happy these have a whole grain variety as my doctor has me eating "whole wheat/grain" foods. These make for a quick breakfast or snack, and i would often grab 1 or 2 to have on the way to school (yes, i like them cold when thawed!)
Lisa E.
Abilene, TX
Nutrigrain Blueberry Eggo waffles are my go-to when I want a hot meal for breakfast and don't have a lot of time to prepare it. I love to top these with butter and a little syrup, and enjoy them while watching TV, working from home or tending to household needs while getting in a nourishing breakfast.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
There waffles are very delicious and are super easy to make. Just pop it in a toaster and put how high you want the power, or in other words how toasty you want them. I love the blueberry ones since it gives it some extra flavor instead of tasting so plain, and the are great for on the go.
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
Does anyone else eat them plain?
beverly s.
I have eaten these plain. i love to toast them and just snack on them. the blueberry and whole grain make it taste like a muffin :) delicious