GroceryFrozen FoodsFrozen BreakfastsKellogg's
Kellogg's Eggo Mixed Berry Marvel Waffles

Kellogg's® Eggo® Mixed Berry Marvel Waffles

by Kellogg's

Is there a huge difference between the original eggos?
Start your review of Kellogg's® Eggo® Mixed Berry Marvel Waffles!
Makayla M.
Apple valley , CA
These are a favorite in my house. I love how they incorporate movies and designs for the kids an awesome brand with yummy breakfast foods. I definitely recommend to families! Especially the movies specials.
Kara B.
Rockdale, TX
Go for a different flavor 😋 Hides the eggo!!! Lol I'm an original girl 👧 My kids do like the Berry though so I gotta give some extra Lil love 💘
Victoria  M.
Dothan, AL
These are so good not only do they kids love them but I do too. They are an easy breakfast item.
Stephanie F.
Mount Juliet, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My little one surprisingly loves these for breakfast! It’s great for on the go and those mornings where your running late!
Nakyshia  L.
San Diego, CA
Making spider web waffles for Spider Man was a genius move from Kellogg’s! My son makes me buy them just because they are hero waffles! He loves the berry flavor. They are easy to toast and crisp well on the outside without drying out. I will buy them as long as he keeps asking for them.
Kristi C.
Fort Drum
My kiddos love these, they’re a super simple, super cost effective, option when they decide to lay in bed those extra 20 minutes upset because they can’t wear their favorite shirt for the 3rd day in a row.
Alexandra L.
Paris, TX
When my son doesn’t wanna wait for me to cook him breakfast I just pop these in the toaster and serve them to him. He’s never disappointed
Lisa  P.
Akron, OH
I absolutely love the flavored eggos. They offer a very nice variety of flavors. Mixed berry is a wonderful flavor it doesn't require any syrup or topping, it adds enough flavor to the eggo on its own. Talk about a fast snack to go and not messy.
Tierra N.
Pensacola, FL
Super yummy! Me & my boys love the taste & of course the Spider-Man. My little boy calls them Spider-Man waffles lol. Highly recommend!
Amanda C.
Picayune, MS
So yummy and easy to cook, when I'm in a hurry but need something to eat I make this, super fast and easy to prepare.