Kellogg's Eggo Minis Waffles

by Eggo

These mighty minis have the same light, crispy texture and classic taste as the big ones... only smaller. Which makes them perfect for the mini hands in your home.
10 sets of 4 waffles

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), eggs, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), sugar, contains 2% or less of salt, whey, soy lecithin, yellow 5, yellow 6. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Eggo Minis Waffles!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
We like these for any occasion. Easy to make. Just put in the toaster and your on your way. I like the cute style of the waffle. The price isnt bad either.
Nicole C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so adorable. They get nice and crispy but still soft in the center. I really enjoy the cinnamon flavor that they have. My kids love these because they get to rip them into smaller pieces and they are fun. They don't need syrup but they are good with a little whatever you prefer.
Ashley A.
Colville, WA
Easy bite size pieces of fluffy and savory goodness. Really handy for when your on the go or trying to feed your little one.
Lysabeth L.
San Diego, CA
My kids love their Eggo waffles! They are easy to prepare and my kids can do it on their own. Make sure you don't over cook them. Follow the directions and they come out fluffy and yummy! My boys like to put chocolate spread and bananas in the middle.
Sam M.
Pasadena, CA
My kids adore these mini waffles. Convenient, affordable, not too junky and kid apprived.
karen J.
My kids who are extremely picky love these. I love the ease, convinces and how quickly I can get them morning snacks when they first wake up and are supper hungry.
Kadie E.
Forest Grove, OR
Being the first time mother of a 10 month old my daughter loves The Eggo minis she would eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner as she could
Erica M.
Buy these for my kiddos. They enjoy them in the morning, afternoon and night. With or without syprup....on a plate or on the go. They are perfect either way
Yahaira R.
Kissimmee, FL
Great pancake alternative for messy toddlers and easy mornings for mom, they have a great taste and not rubbery texture like so many other microwave pancakes have.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY
My kids love these due to their 4-in-1 style nature but I prefer the flavor of the "homestyle" version myself. Alas, we buy these as the majority of waffle consumers in my household are the children.

Looking for your answer?