Kellogg's Eggo Minis Waffles uploaded by Tara B.

BY EGGO #15 in Frozen Breakfasts

These mighty minis have the same light, crispy texture and classic taste as the big ones... only smaller. Which makes them perfect for the mini hands in your home.
10 sets of 4 waffles

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), eggs, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), sugar, contains 2% or less of salt, whey, soy lecithin, yellow 5, yellow 6. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
I like the tiny aspect of these Eggo waffles. I think that the Eggo waffles in general do not taste anything like a real waffle. I think it is something good for kiddos who are good at making messes of everything. I remember enjoying them as a kid, but I would not buy them to eat for myself. I would rather make a homemade waffle.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Foodie Expert
First of all, i love eggos. But there is something about the mini ones that I just love even more. They are easy and taste so good. my 2 year old loves them as well so they are great for kids. They are reasonably priced and you can find them just about anywhere that sells groceries.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH
I love getting these for my kids for snacks. They aren't super healthy but they are quick and easy to get together with some fruit or something. And easy to get in a snack for my husband to eat at work. Plus giant eagle always has a good price. And if not there then, walmart.
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Foodie Expert
Both my children and I love these mini waffles. They're great because they're bite sized and easy to eat for the little ones with no knife required. They taste really good and I wish they had them in s larger box than just the small one since I have a large family.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Foodie Expert
Okay here's what you need to do with these. Make a bunch of these along with some chicken tenders. Cut the tenders up and sandwich them between two mini waffles and hold with a toothpick. Then drizzle maple syrup on top. Chicken and waffle sliders!! So good.
Lysabeth L.
Lysabeth L.
San Diego, CA
My kids love their Eggo waffles! They are easy to prepare and my kids can do it on their own. Make sure you don't over cook them. Follow the directions and they come out fluffy and yummy! My boys like to put chocolate spread and bananas in the middle.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
King City, OR
Foodie Expert
Pop these in the toaster over, slather on butter and then nutella to create a sandwich. These are the perfect after school snacks for your little one. Easy, convenient and satisfying for the whole family. Couldn't make them better myself if I tried.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Bakersfield, CA
This product is a great one to use for on the go, or when you are just running late. My youngest son likes them, for the ease and also for the great flavor(s) they have. I can buy them almost anywhere from Vons to Walmart. Great value.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Foodie Expert
Ok so with these I toast two of them , put ice cream in between and make ice cream sandwiches. I used to give them to kids I baby say for and my husband and I have had them too. I plan on giving to my son when he gets older. So good
Allison I.
Allison I.
S Hamilton, MA
These are a breakfast staple for my whole family! Perfect size for my toddler, and my husband and I both go straight for them on those early mornings. Eggo waffles have been a family favorite even when I was a kid! Love them.