Kellogg's Eggo Minis Waffles uploaded by Tara B.

BY EGGO #25 in Frozen Breakfasts

These mighty minis have the same light, crispy texture and classic taste as the big ones... only smaller. Which makes them perfect for the mini hands in your home.
10 sets of 4 waffles

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), eggs, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), sugar, contains 2% or less of salt, whey, soy lecithin, yellow 5, yellow 6. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Eggo mini waffles are perfect for the kiddos! They are basically the homestyle waffles in bite sizes! My daughter loves these because she can dip it in syrup and doesn’t need to be cut up for her! They are normally $2-3 and can be found at most grocery stores!
Tara B.
Perfect for breakfast for a LO. It's 4 mini's on one piece. Put it in the toaster for 1 round & it's perfect. It's affordable I believe it was $3 a box at Walmart. Perfect for little picky toddlers who are trying finger foods
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
I like the tiny aspect of these Eggo waffles. I think that the Eggo waffles in general do not taste anything like a real waffle. I think it is something good for kiddos who are good at making messes of everything. I remember enjoying them as a kid, but I would not buy them to eat for myself. I would rather make a homemade waffle.
Lindsey S.
First of all, i love eggos. But there is something about the mini ones that I just love even more. They are easy and taste so good. my 2 year old loves them as well so they are great for kids. They are reasonably priced and you can find them just about anywhere that sells groceries.
Kristine S.
Alliance, OH
I love getting these for my kids for snacks. They aren't super healthy but they are quick and easy to get together with some fruit or something. And easy to get in a snack for my husband to eat at work. Plus giant eagle always has a good price. And if not there then, walmart.
Lysabeth L.
San Diego, CA
My kids love their Eggo waffles! They are easy to prepare and my kids can do it on their own. Make sure you don't over cook them. Follow the directions and they come out fluffy and yummy! My boys like to put chocolate spread and bananas in the middle.
Nicole M.
King City, OR
Pop these in the toaster over, slather on butter and then nutella to create a sandwich. These are the perfect after school snacks for your little one. Easy, convenient and satisfying for the whole family. Couldn't make them better myself if I tried.
Jamie M.
Atco, NJ
My son has these almost every morning. It's quick and easy. They are nice and crisp from the toaster and he likes to dip them into syrup. It's nice and convenient for school mornings so I don't have to cut it up and load it with syrup. I just put them in the toast and he pulls the circles apart and dips them right in the syrup.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
Both my children and I love these mini waffles. They're great because they're bite sized and easy to eat for the little ones with no knife required. They taste really good and I wish they had them in s larger box than just the small one since I have a large family.
Allison I.
S Hamilton, MA
These are a breakfast staple for my whole family! Perfect size for my toddler, and my husband and I both go straight for them on those early mornings. Eggo waffles have been a family favorite even when I was a kid! Love them.