Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen BreakfastsKellogg's
Kellogg's Eggo Minis Buttermilk Pancakes

Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Buttermilk Pancakes

by Kellogg's

Eggo® Minis Buttermilk Pancakes pack all the flavor of classic buttermilk pancakes into a convenient mini size. Perfect for mini hands, enjoy the taste of homemade pancakes without the hassle and mess. Simply heat and eat for a quick, convenient, and satisfying breakfast treat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Buttermilk Pancakes!
How would you rate this product?
ashley K.
Key West Nas, FL
I go through a phase where I want pancakes but I don’t want to mess up the whole kitchen to have them. These are a fine alternative to making them at home. These are super easy to heat up and serve. After hearing them up in the microwave, you can’t even tell they were frozen.
melissa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Uno de los favoritos en la casa , solo calentar y listo. Con frutas, con jamon y queso estilo sanwish, con un revoltillo, cafecito y listo. Saben buenos y rapidos de hacer.
Stacey H.
Abingdon, MD
My kids love these during school, so quick to make and if they are late to the bus even taste good enough to grab and eat running to their bus. Love these for them will continue to buy
Nour D.
Laval, QC
These are a great fast to go pancakes and they're super yummy! I like to make them in a toaster or on a pan. Not so healthy, but you could have them for cheat day. Taking a one day break from your diet, isn't a bad thing! Kids loves them! I would recommend them.
Katie G.
Delray Beach, FL
Lol these are literally my childhood. I remember eating like 13 of them in one sitting and sometimes going back for more. Definitely not healthy in any way and I haven’t had them in years but I remember loving them for sure 🔥
Jenna M.
Crownsville, MD
Kid friendly and delicious but way too much added sugar. I hope Kellogg’s adds whole wheat options and lower sugar options one day.
Alfre B.
Burgaw, NC
I love my pancakes for breakfast and sometimes if I don’t feel like cooking dinner I eat some for my dinner
Brandi D.
These mini pancakes are great for a quick, easy meal for my little ones. They are especially great frozen for teething (6 month+) babies.
Husna D.
Sometimes i know i am going to he late for school so it is much easier for me to bring these out warm them up and take them on the go with some syrup. It is not pricey.
Alicia B.
Leesburg, GA
Bought some of these a few days and was not impressed. They burned almost immediately after putting them into my toaster oven low temp and all. The taste was flat and to be quite honest it tasted like it was a diet pancake which shouldn’t even make sense. There waffles are so good but the pancakes are definite miss.

Looking for your answer?