Kellogg's Eggo Minis Buttermilk Pancakes uploaded by Bonnie L.Kellogg's Eggo Minis Buttermilk Pancakes uploaded by Reynin Q.

BY EGGO #12 in Frozen Breakfasts

These Eggo® pancakes might be mini, but they pack big flavor! With their delicious light and fluffy texture, they're sure to be a hit with both you and your little short stacks!
40 pancakes

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, high fructose corn syrup, soybean and/or canola oil, buttermilk, eggs, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, soy lecithin. Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Kang L.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Pancake Minis 14.1 oz; 400 g
Oh how these remind me of my young ol days during my childhood. They're so simple and easy to eat, and they're just great for a quick snack if you don't have too much time but still want breakfast. Great for kids and fun even for adults haha!
Rachel D.
Kellogg's Eggo Mini Buttermilk Pancakes are everything I would expect for a frozen pancake. The mini design is nice for small hands or for those who would like to have smaller portions. The price is reasonable and compares with other products on the market at this same price point.
Karter C.
Foodie Expert
These make for an easy simple breakfast for my daughter rather than happening to make them from scratch every morning. They are delicious and inexpensive. They have ingredients that I trust and I would recommend them to other
ashley k.
Virginia Bch, VA
Foodie Expert
These are so quick and easy to heat up. They taste pretty good alone but I like to dip them in maple syrup. I found them at Walmart for under $5. If you want a simple, this about does the job. Perfect for kids and adults. I will buy this again.
Maria Zobel B.
Foodie Expert
An easy delicious healthy breakfast for your kids! These mini pacakes are so cute which makes your kid excited to eat them. Perfect with some warm milk. Love love them! Very affordable, at target you would see them on sale 😊
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
Foodie Expert
My son love these. They are perfect for the little kid hands for snacks or even morning breakfast! :) super easy to heat up a couple. Only takes 30 seconds. And this box will usually last a couple months. :)
Leah C.
Lifesaver for lazy parents! We make these for our toddler on weekends. They only cook for less than a minute, taste fresh, fluffy, and not messy. Lazy parents rejoice!
Jessica S.
Lancaster
Foodie Expert
My daughter loved these when she started eating solid food. I always spread cream cheese or peanut butter on then for her. Easy to make and quick!
Lexi W.
Bismarck, ND
Foodie Expert
I love these little pancakes for my baby and nephew who is a toddler. They are the perfect size for them to pick up and take a bite!
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
Love the minis!!!! Mini things always taste better, don't they?? I used to eat these before I left for high school - everyday!