Kellogg's Eggo Minis Buttermilk Pancakes uploaded by Bonnie L.Kellogg's Eggo Minis Buttermilk Pancakes uploaded by Reynin Q.

BY EGGO

These Eggo® pancakes might be mini, but they pack big flavor! With their delicious light and fluffy texture, they're sure to be a hit with both you and your little short stacks!
40 pancakes

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, high fructose corn syrup, soybean and/or canola oil, buttermilk, eggs, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, soy lecithin. Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Kang L.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Pancake Minis 14.1 oz; 400 g more...
Oh how these remind me of my young ol days during my childhood. They're so simple and easy to eat, and they're just great for a quick snack if you don't have too much time but still want breakfast. Great for kids and fun even for adults haha!
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Review for: Kellogg'S more...
These eggo mini pancakes are perfect when I don’t want to eat much but need to eat. These are so quick and easy to make. I love that they taste like pancakes and when we want to have a simple breakfast sometimes I’ll use these with it. I love they are cheap to get from Walmart
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Kellogg'S more...
I love these mini pancakes. They are also really easy to just warm up. I usually like to get the minis over the large ones. I just like them better, this product can be found at Walmart.
Rachel D.
Kellogg's Eggo Mini Buttermilk Pancakes are everything I would expect for a frozen pancake. The mini design is nice for small hands or for those who would like to have smaller portions. The price is reasonable and compares with other products on the market at this same price point.
ashley k.
cleveland
These are so quick and easy to heat up. They taste pretty good alone but I like to dip them in maple syrup. I found them at Walmart for under $5. If you want a simple, this about does the job. Perfect for kids and adults. I will buy this again.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I like these because they literally take one minute to make in the microwave! They're great if your short on time in the morning and you want to be able to get a bite in. These pancakes taste pretty good they have a kind of vanilla type taste and they're nice and soft. I just wish the packaging was better because they taste weird if you don't transfer them to a ziploc or a different container after opening.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
I love that these are small and you can have as many or as little as you want. I am a repeat consumer and will continue to buy them. The flavor has a nice soft sweet flavor. I bought these at WalMart Store. They're very easy to prepare, usually about 30 seconds.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
At one point in time this is all my son would eat for breakfast! Luckily he eats more now but we still pick these up. They are super easy to make, taste good and cute because of their small size they work well with children . You can eat them plain or with syrup and they still taste good.
victoria r.
kissimmee, FL
I don't really give these to my daughter much but they are perfect for on the go days. when I have to be at work super early I just prep her food put a few to cook, and shes ready for sitter or if I had a long day and want to sleep in I make these quick and back to bed lol
Reynin Q.
I love them. I'm not a big fan of pancakes but I truly love these. They are soft and yummy and the best part it takes a few minutes to prepare them.
Me encantan. No soy muy fan de los pancakes pero adoro estos. Son suavesitos y deliciosos y lo mejor es q solo te toma unos pocos minutos prepararlos.