Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle Waffles

by Kellogg's

America’s classic Eggo® waffle. Eggo® Homestyle Waffles are the taste of homemade without all of the work. Enjoy the crispy, convenient family favorite.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle Waffles!
How would you rate this product?
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
These are great for a super fast breakfast! I pop them in the toaster & pour syrup on them!
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to have this with a delicious cup of coffee once in a while in my breakfast, and I prefer to eat them very crunchy with a little bit of syrup. With some fruits on it will be amazing!
Jessica H.
Titusville, FL
Kellogg’s waffles are good for a quick hot breakfast. Just heat and eat. But I also like to use them to make ice cream sandwiches.
Mandy L.
Woodville, WI
I like these waffles for an easy grab and go breakfast. There is literally no prep involved, I just grab them out of the freezer and pop them in the toaster. I like to top them with thawed frozen berries. So convenient! Of course, they taste good too.
Lauren D.
Rockaway Park, NY
Favorite breakfast go to for my kids. They love the Mickey Mouse shaped ones. It reminds them of being at Disney world.
Yasmine J.
schenectady, NY
Honestly I didn’t really ever like waffles but once I was introduced to these egos I feel in love. I love the crispy they get when put in the toaster.
Steph N.
Hugheston, WV
I’m not commenting no more. I’m not doing it bc I’ve done this too many times for this same product
Marie M.
Bronx, NY
I always keep a box of waffles in my fridge . The convienence is so great . I toast them in the toaster , add some butter and top off with a little bit of syrup and im good to go
Hanna S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a go to for my boys in the morning especially on the days when we need to get out of the house quickly!
Bailey S.
DC
So yummy and such a classic- easy to make but also easy to get freezer burned so be careful.

Looking for your answer?