BY EGGO #2 in Frozen Breakfasts

Golden, crispy, warm and fluffy - so delicious you can't just L'Eggo!

• 10 Vitamins & Minerals
  • Excellent Source of Calcium
  • 10 Waffles
  • Net wt 12.3 oz (349g)

• Waffles or pancakes? Maple or blueberry syrup?Kellogg's Eggo Home...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jay A.
Eggo Waffles have been purchased by mom and now me. I love how easy it is to make them into a nice meal and how fast they can be heated. I don't eat them that often because while I love the taste and so does my family I don't see them as very healthy. The price for them is very good. The taste is great and the ways to pair it with fruits or syrups is endless. Its a great treat for me and the family.
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
The best frozen waffles. I have been eating these waffles since I was a kid. Now it's wonderful to have as many as I want as an adult or not fight over the waffles with my sibling. The waffles toast up so nice & crispy on the outside and warm and moist on the inside. No other frozen waffle can beat the original home style eggo home style waffles.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
These are such a quick grab breakfast on days when you don't like time to spend making anything. They're delicious, kids will love them. I've had this a multiple of times and I've had no complaints. They aren't really sweet, they soft and fluffy and they taste yummy.
Mireya W.
Edinburg, TX
My favorite. These are best when toasted up in a toaster for several minutes until crispy. I love to spread butter over them for extra flavor. Can easily eat on their own or with syrup. The convenience and taste just can't be beat by any other convenience waffle.
Maria T.
Houston , TX
I love this waffles they are easy to heat up and they are great for a quick breakfast in the morning. i usually toast them and put Nutella or syrup in them and take them on the g to school or eat them at home with coffee . i would recommend this to everyone!
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL
These are great tasting and really fulfilling for breakfast. Sometimes i just eat them on the go as a snack since they travel well. You won't go wrong by purchasing these and they are better than the competitors for sure. I'll definitely buy these again.
haley m.
Minneapolis, MN
These waffles are my favorite brand of frozen waffles to purchase because they always come out good. They are super easy and convenient in the morning especially when I'm trying to eat a quick breakfast. I love all of the different flavors they come in.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
These waffles are convenient and tasty. Found in my local grocery store and often on sale, Kellogg waffles are worth the buy. They also are a lower carb flavor while still tasting great. I love mine with peanut butter on top and eat them every morning!
Courtney A.
Church Point, LA
Easy breakfast syrup and butter and waffles toasted in the toaster! You can buy this product at any grocery store like walmart or target would definitely buy this again very good price not very healthy but definitely delicious, kids will love them!
Amber P.
These waffles are a great and easy way to make breakfast in the morning! Especially if you are busy or too tired! My son loves them!
The price isn't too bad and I can't count how many times we have purchased these before!
Chloe H.
1277 hwy 25 E South Tazewell Tennessee
Waffles or pancakes? Maple or blueberry syrup?Kellogg's Eggo Homestyle WafflesKellogg's Eggo Blueberry Pancakes