Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen BreakfastsEggo
Kellogg's Gluten Free Waffles - Original

Kellogg's Eggo Gluten Free Waffles - Original

by Eggo

The classic Eggo® waffle - golden crispy outside, soft fluffy inside - is now deliciously Gluten Free!

Ingredients: Water, whole oat flour, rice flour, eggs, sugar, soybean and palm oil, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), contains 2% or less of artificial flavor, xanthan gum, salt, soy lecithin, whey. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B12

I've been looking everywhere for these...where have you bought them? Kellogg's Eggo Gluten Free Waffles - Original
Start your review of Kellogg's Eggo Gluten Free Waffles - Original!
How would you rate this product?
melanie M.
Elmont, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Gluten-Free! & taste just as good as the regular. These dont make me sick or ache in any way. So worth the try!
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
Eggo waffles my son favorite. I put eggs ham or sausage in the side and fruits my kid love it.
Kika
Panamá
Delicious and krispy waffles, I eat this with cream cheese and pinneapple jam on rainy days with hot chocolate and a movie
Jenna O.
I've been looking for these since I found out they were gluten free! It was definitely worth the wait. They're so much fluffier than the gluten free brands. I really enjoyed them.
Shane S.
Moorpark, CA
My daughter who has celiac enjoys these. She likes to microwave them over putting them in the toaster. She prefers them soggy over crunchy. 🤷‍♀️
Ellen H.
Being gluten free can stink when you can no longer eat the foods you used to love. For me, one of those foods is waffles. These toaster waffles are quick and easy and taste very similar to regular waffles. The only thing I don’t like is that they tend to fall apart unless you over cook them a little, but that’s not unusual for gluten free baked items
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
These are the best brand of frozen gluten free waffles I've ever had. It's always so hard to find GF that tastes good as well, but Eggo hit it out of the park. As soon as I saw that they released these, I immediately went out & stocked up. My mom eats gluten free, so whenever we can, we eat gluten free with her. We go through these so quickly, just popping them in our toaster oven & adding some syrup 🤤
Carly D.
Windsor
You can’t even tell they are gluten free. I love making breakfast sandwiches with these! Absolutely delicious
Bridget O.
Lakeville, MA
These are a good alternative, once I was diagnosed with Celiac, I knew I would miss my Eggo waffles as a treat every once in a while.  But, these are great - good texture, with only a slightly different taste.  I haven't had any other GF waffles but these are the perfect ones I think...I just still miss the traditional flavor a bit (but I'm sure the further along I get in my Celiac life, it won't bother me anymore!)