Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen BreakfastsKellogg's
Kellogg's Eggo Galaxy Adventure Buttermilk Pancakes 20 ct Box

Kellogg's® Eggo® Galaxy Adventure™ Buttermilk Pancakes 20 ct Box

by Kellogg's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Eggo® Galaxy Adventure™ Buttermilk Pancakes 20 ct Box!
Cassidy M.
Stockton, NJ
Can never go wrong with a good old waffle. I love my waffles all different ways. Pb&j, syrup and butter, with a slab of pork roll and cheese. Yum yum
Tara M.
Milford, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Quick go to breakfast the kids can pop in the oven or microwave. No mess! Add a little syrup. Good tasting and reasonable price. The big box will last a little longer.
Jess R.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Leggo my Eggo! i love my waffles & this brand is cheap & taste delicious. buttermilk has always been my favorite because i’ll add chocolate, pb or fruits but they’re other flavored waffles are just as good! definitely try this if you haven’t yet, you won’t be disappointed
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My son loves these pancakes because they are Star Wars. Of course! Makes breakfast fun in the morning.
Roxanne T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Bought these for my starwars enthusiast friend. She really enjoyed them they were easy to make and she enjoyed how many different shapes were featured on the pancakes.
Kate K.
Dublin, OH
These pancakes were not very good. They had that freezer like taste to them. There was only one pro and that was that they were cheap to buy. They weren't expensive. They were very irritating to prepare though because they are easy to burn. I wouldn't buy again
Sarah M.
Franklin, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,313 reviews
I haven't had this kind but I have had the traditional buttermilk eggo waffles. they are nice, i really enjoy them. i feel like they have a little bit of a salty flavor which i enjoy
Elmer E.
Lancaster, CA
As a 21 year old adult I still love these. StarWars anything is my favorite and so are these. Put these in the toaster and they always come out perfect. Would recommend to others especially StarWars fans.
Bianca R.
Salem, NH
I buy these for my kids for breakfast and I’m usually the only one who eats them lol! There good cute design good price and wicked quick and easy for crazy mornings!
Taylor C.
Fort Hood, TX
These are so good. We buy them all the time. The taste is so good and so fresh. The recipe is really good. The packaging is nice. It’s affordable and I would recommend to otherss.

Looking for your answer?