Kellogg's Eggo French Toaster Sticks Cinnamon

by Eggo

Dip into breakfast! These cinnamon flavored Eggo® French Toaster Sticks are a delicious, fun-filled way for kids to eat breakfast!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin b1], riboflavin [vitamin b2], folic acid), water, sugar, fructose, vegetable oil (soybean and palm oil), eggs, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), contains two percent or less of salt, cinnamon, calcium carbonate, whey, soy lecithin, vitamin a palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin b12, yellow #5, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin b1), riboflavin (vitamin b2), yellow #6

How long do these take to make?
Start your review of Kellogg's Eggo French Toaster Sticks Cinnamon!
Product Highlights
“they are so easy to pop in the toaster and snack on when i want to have something sweet but don't want candy.” in 1 review
Kalamazoo, MI
Kellogg's Eggo French Toaster Sticks Cinnamon uploaded by Toni G.
I add fruit on top of these and they work. I like how easy these are to make but wish the quality was better. The price is a little much for me and I wish they were a little healthier but I would suggest
Yummy, my favorite eggo product. I like the thin texture that lends to a bit of crispiness. I also like the cinnamon trait, but it could be a bit stronger. Well priced too!
My favorite Eggo product that I've tried. It's fluffy, rather than stiff like the waffles. It isn't too bland, but definitely not the best. I am aware that it is extremely artificial, but its great for a last minute breakfast.
Lindstrom, MN
Purchased at: Target
Probably not the healthiest breakfast option, but my kids love these! My 1 year old, with only a few teeth, loves these. They are affordable. I will definitely continue buying them.
Proctorville, OH
These are the perfect quick snack. I have even eaten these in the car when I'm late. I am a big cinnamon fan and you usually can not taste it, in these I can. They are so quick to make, and easy to eat on the go. I recommend this to any mom, and anyone looking for a easy breakfast snack.
Flushing, NY
My kids love these french toast sticks. They are a perfect size for them. The taste is great with the addition of cinnamon flavor. You can toast them in the toaster and they come out yummy each and every time!
Boynton Beach
I loovveee these! Loll they make breakfast so fun,easy to clean , and just absolutely delicious! Lol 😂❤❤❤❤👌👌 you'll love 'em guys! Just the right amount of cinnamon & sweetness!
Valley Stream, NY
Quick easy and yummy! I love French toast and often times forget to eat breakfast in the morning. I pop this in the toaster, get dressed, and come back to eat. I don't use syrup for this either
McDonough , GA
Eggo waffles has always been a go to for breakfast needs or a quick snack I actually had some of these just today as a quick snack when I came home from work it's a good value they don't cost a lot and often times you can find a coupon to go with this to make the additional costs go down it's great for family and I definitely recommend this item
These are a quick and easy breakfast option that require minimal clean up, however they are probably not very healthy because they come frozen. They taste great microwaved or toasted with a little bit of maple syrup. A great choice for adults and kids when you don't want to spend a lot of time cooking or cleaning!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...