BY EGGO #15 in Frozen Breakfasts

Dip into breakfast! These cinnamon flavored Eggo® French Toaster Sticks are a delicious, fun-filled way for kids to eat breakfast!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin b1], riboflavin [vitamin b2], folic acid), water, sugar, fructose, vegetable oil (soybean and palm oil), eggs, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), contains two percent or less of salt, cinnamon, calcium carbonate, whey, soy lecithin, vitamin a palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin b12, yellow #5, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin b1), riboflavin (vitamin b2), yellow #6

Kellogg's Eggo French Toaster Sticks Cinnamon
  • "they are so easy to pop in the toaster and snack on when i want to have something sweet but don't want candy." in 1 review
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Foodie Expert
Eggo waffles has always been a go to for breakfast needs or a quick snack I actually had some of these just today as a quick snack when I came home from work it's a good value they don't cost a lot and often times you can find a coupon to go with this to make the additional costs go down it's great for family and I definitely recommend this item
Danielle H.
Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum they have this is their best product by far the French toast sticks are amazing they're just as good as homemade they're so much better than the waffles or pancakes everybody in my family loves them my daughter my son my husband and myself we eat these all the time I do purchase them weekly and I will hello
Fal L.
Foodie Expert
These are a quick and easy breakfast option that require minimal clean up, however they are probably not very healthy because they come frozen. They taste great microwaved or toasted with a little bit of maple syrup. A great choice for adults and kids when you don't want to spend a lot of time cooking or cleaning!
Melissa D.
French Toast has always been one of my favorite breakfast plates of all-time. They actually taste like french toast and are easy to eat because they pull apart. I usually put them in my toaster for about one minute. You can find them at pretty much any grocery store. I recommend these to french toast lovers.
Katherine B.
Metairie, LA
Foodie Expert
I used to eat these French Toast Sticks all of the time and I thought they were delicious. I am a repeat consumer. I do not really think they are healthy. They are a good value if you go to wal-mart and by them. I would recommend them to others who have a sweet tooth.
Rachel B.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm a HUGE french toast fan, but home-made french toast is honestly too much of a hassle. These are easy to make, just pop them in the toaster or microwave and they're done. So good and keeps me eating french toast when I don't have time to make them! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Autumn W.
Lawton, OK
Foodie Expert
These taste so good and are super easy to make. Just put them into the toaster and bam. They are definitely a family favorite. They're pretty cheap as well, so I have to buy multiple boxes every time I'm at the grocery store.
Kayla T.
I love these things. These are for people who, like me, have no time to A. Make fresh French toast or B. Wait for the over to heat up to make frozen French toast sticks. This is the perfect alternative.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Foodie Expert
The French Toast sticks are definitely not as successful as the Eggo waffles. The texture of these is not that great. The flavor is bland. When it comes to Eggo...stick with the waffles.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
My little one loves these. I like that I can rip them in strips and she likes them because they taste good and ate easy to hold and she can walk around with them if she wants.