Food & SnacksFrozen FoodFrozen BreakfastsEggo
Kellogg's French Toaster Sticks Cinnamon

Kellogg's Eggo French Toaster Sticks Cinnamon

by Eggo

Dip into breakfast! These cinnamon flavored Eggo® French Toaster Sticks are a delicious, fun-filled way for kids to eat breakfast!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin b1], riboflavin [vitamin b2], folic acid), water, sugar, fructose, vegetable oil (soybean and palm oil), eggs, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), contains two percent or less of salt, cinnamon, calcium carbonate, whey, soy lecithin, vitamin a palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin b12, yellow #5, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin b1), riboflavin (vitamin b2), yellow #6

Are these better then the waffles? Do they compare to Burger King’s?
How long do these take to make?
Start your review of Kellogg's Eggo French Toaster Sticks Cinnamon!
Product Highlights
they are so easy to pop in the toaster and snack on when i want to have something sweet but don't want candy.in reviews
Shannon H.
New Orleans
Kellogg's Eggo French Toaster Sticks Cinnamon uploaded by Shannon H.
Easy to cook and only takes a few minutes to make! The cinnamon taste is amazing that I don’t have to use syrup, as I have experienced with other brands. Great price point, perfect for kids as adults! Awesome snack for sweet tooth cravings!
Toni G.
Warrensburg, MO
Kellogg's Eggo French Toaster Sticks Cinnamon uploaded by Toni G.
I add fruit on top of these and they work. I like how easy these are to make but wish the quality was better. The price is a little much for me and I wish they were a little healthier but I would suggest
Victoria F.
Sarasota, FL
My kids are very picky and demanding when it comes to breakfast. Some days they want French toast and this is the quickest, easiest way to satisfy them and drink my coffee in peace. They don’t always eat everything we feed them, but they never waste the French Toaster Sticks!
August S.
knoxville
These are super affordable and tasty. They are also a great on the go breakfast food if you are busy.
Karla L.
I used to love eating french toast sticks when I was younger and as an adult they are still good
Racquel C.
Baltimore, MD
Love these for breakfast with coffee to start my day good alone or with syrup and on weekends top them with strawberry’s
Paige W.
My favorite Eggo product that I've tried. It's fluffy, rather than stiff like the waffles. It isn't too bland, but definitely not the best. I am aware that it is extremely artificial, but its great for a last minute breakfast.
Carli D.
Gilbert, SC
Absolutely Love! Either putting them in the microwave or toaster these are so good, definitely will keep buying
Megan O.
Phoenixville , PA
These are a perfect quick go to breakfast in the morning. Whether It's on your way to class or a snack before a workout in the morning! It's a quick grab and go! I love all who products but the French toast are by far my favorite
Rae B.
Proctorville, OH
These are the perfect quick snack. I have even eaten these in the car when I'm late. I am a big cinnamon fan and you usually can not taste it, in these I can. They are so quick to make, and easy to eat on the go. I recommend this to any mom, and anyone looking for a easy breakfast snack.