BY EGGO #78 in Frozen Breakfasts

Ooh la la, two breakfast favorites rolled into one! Eggo® French Toast waffles have the light, crispy texture of a waffle and the deliciously decadent taste of French toast.
Ingredients: enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate [vitamin b1], riboflavin [vitamin b2], folic acid), water, sugar, vegetable oil (soybean and palm oil), eggs, contains two percent or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, calcium carbonate, cinnamon, natural and artificial flavor, whey, soy lecithin, vitamin a palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin b12, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin b6), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin b1), riboflavin (vitamin b2)

• Has anyone seen these lately?  I used to love them but it...1 Answers
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
My daughter loves these. they are a perfect finger food for her to enjoy! with a little bit of syrup to dip into, she is in her glory for breakfast!
Ramsha H.
Seattle, WA
I am french toast fan! and the with the waffles makes it super yummy. This is better than taking just an egg in breakfast, and is healthy and tasty.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
These are my daughter's go to breakfast for school mornings . They are quick and easy . We just pop them in the toaster and she eats in the car!
Ashley B.
Love French toasts and waffles so this is perfect for me. It's quick and easy just pop it in the toaster and boom it's done
Taylyn C.
Fairfield, ca
This is a cute breakfast item that I love! They taste great and the kiddos love them!!! I highly recommend them
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
These taste great and are so easy to make. Perfect breakfast for the kids and family on the go!
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
Are these gross? I was goin to buy them the other day but don't know if there good or not
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
WHAAAT?!!! I think eggos are great, but have never seen french toast eggos. I know they would be amazing though!
Rachel R.
Has anyone seen these lately?  I used to love them but it seems as though they have disappeared.