Kellogg's Eggo Cinnamon Toast Waffles

Eggo® Cinnamon Toast waffles have a fun miniature toast shape and touch of delicious cinnamon flavor - making them a wonderful way to wake up!

• 10 Vitamins & Minerals
  • Excellent Source of Calcium
  • 10 Sets of 4 Waffles
  • Net wt 10.75 oz (305g)

Nutrition Info

What brand of syrup do you guys prefer with these waffles?
How do these taste?
I'm not a big cinnamon fan but these work for me! Does anyone else not like cinnamon but think these are delicious?
Start your review of Kellogg's Eggo Cinnamon Toast Waffles!
Lakeland, FL
These are my picky son’s favorite waffles! Great cinnamon flavor but not too over powering!
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Target
Kids love these. I like them too. I enjoy eating them with peanut butter and coffee.
Milton, FL
Kellogg's Eggo Cinnamon Toast Waffles uploaded by Brittani M.
Purchased at: Publix
These are my all time favorite Eggo item!!! So delicious & they only take 5 minutes to make! I only wish that there were more of them that came in the box. One serving is 3 waffles, and I think there are about 9 waffles in the box.
Elsa, TX
My kids absolutely love these. This is their favorite Eggo and every time we go to the grocery store I have to bring home two boxes. I am not going to lie, I love them two. The crispiness when they are fresh from the toaster and the cinnamon is just pure amazing ness.
Perfectly fast and delicious. Good for mornings in the toaster while you’re getting ready. Perfect with some syrup.
I have loved these since I was a little kid, I would always practiculy harass my mom into getting them when ever she went to the store. I still love them as they taste just so wonderful like buttered cinnamon toast. My kids love these as well even as picky eaters. Kerrygold Pure Irish Grass-fed Butter, 8 Oz (8 Pack)
I like these waffles. I don't even need syrup or anything with them. Just toast them and they are good to go. My son loves them and they're so easy and quick to prepare.
Sparks Glenco, MD
Too much sugar. Unfortunately, I’ve bought this for my son since he had them at a friends house and now won’t eat Van’s Power grains waffles. Hate the the artificial ingredients in these waffles.
My 1 year old loves these. It's all she wants for breakfast usually. Proced fair and easy to find. This makes breakfast easy in the morning
The Dalles, OR
I have bought the cinnamon toast waffles a few times and I love them . I pop them in my toaster and o to a paper towel and eat them just as they r. Or I put fresh fruit and whipped cream on them or even instant oatmeal . So many options to choose from . And all are very good and part of a healthy breakfast or snack.