Kellogg's Eggo Cinnamon Toast Waffles uploaded by Melissa B.
  • Kellogg's Eggo Cinnamon Toast Waffles Kellogg'S Family

BY EGGO

Eggo® Cinnamon Toast waffles have a fun miniature toast shape and touch of delicious cinnamon flavor - making them a wonderful way to wake up!

• 10 Vitamins & Minerals
  • Excellent Source of Calcium
  • 10 Sets of 4 Waffles
  • Net wt 10.75 oz (305g)

Nutrition Info

Kellogg's Eggo Cinnamon Toast Waffles

Start your review of Kellogg's Eggo Cinnamon Toast Waffles!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Samantha P.
Philadelphia, PA
These are THE BEST. My GO TO when I'm not sure what type of waffles I want. I do miss their waffulls but being as they don't have them anymore, these are my favorite. They're sold pretty much everywhere so they're easy to find and they're often on sale. They taste great plain if you don't want syrup so they can be eaten on the to as well. Not anything bad to say about these things
member-1b527
These Eggo Cinnamon Toast Waffles are amazing. They have a strong cinnamon flavor. I only needed to use a small amount of syrup on them. I love the cute miniature toast design. They are so convenient. I hope Eggo continues to sell these waffles forever!
Caitlin B.
I’ve loved these things ever since I was a kid. They are a guilty pleasure of mine and I’m not afraid to admit it. I don’t always have time to sit down and eat breakfast but when I do I’ll give in and have an eggo or two. L’eggo my eggo
Belle P.
Sarasota
I love the Kellogg’s eggo cinnamon toast waffles. They are great for an on the go breakfast. I like that they can be broken apart into four pieces. They taste great with or without syrup. They have a very nice flavor.
Mishelle W.
Aurora, IL
Love these and they are fast to warm up as an out the door breakfast. They pack a lot of flavor and don’t need syrup so can be eaten on the run. Inexpensive and a staple in my freezer. They taste and smell great!
Evie B.
WEST CHESTER, PA
These are always a nice treat for breakfast! Super easy and fast to make and they are really yummy! You can usually find them on sale, and they sell them at most food stores! Always worth a try, I recommend them!
Caselyn C.
Chillicothe, OH
My son LOVES these! He asks for “cinnamon waffles” for breakfast every morning and sometimes will even ask for them for dinner! He can’t get enough of them, and I think they’re delicious as well! We always have these in our freezer.
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
My kids favorite eggo! I love that each slice is 4 pieces (no cutting required), they can easily be taken on the road, are easy to prepare, and have great flavor.
Rachael G.
Waltham, MA
Theses are seriously the best creation they have ever made. They taste AMAZING! Not only are they amazing but they are quick and easy to make. You can throw them in the toaster or toaster oven for best results. ( I have had them frozen and microwaved, both still delicious, don't judge ahaha, but obvi toasted is the best). They are very affordable and best part I don't think you even need syrup with them because they taste so amazing. Delicious snack fro on the go
Lindsay L.
The absolute best... I have been having these for breakfast for many years now and even though I'm an adult I can't help but still be addicted. The cinnamon taste is just perfect and the way you are able to break these apart and cook them so quickly is perfect for any person on the go.

Target