Kellogg's Eggo Cinnamon Toast Waffles uploaded by Melissa B.

BY EGGO #9 in Frozen Breakfasts

Eggo® Cinnamon Toast waffles have a fun miniature toast shape and touch of delicious cinnamon flavor - making them a wonderful way to wake up!

• 10 Vitamins & Minerals
  • Excellent Source of Calcium
  • 10 Sets of 4 Waffles
  • Net wt 10.75 oz (305g)

Nutrition Info

Emma H.
Madisonville
Review for: Kellogg'S Family, Waffles Cinnamon Toast more...
i love these waffles. two is the perfect size for a good breakfast. they are great paired with whatever you like but i prefer syrup! my friend puts powders sugar on her waffles and loves it. i would recommend these waffles!
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
These waffles are so bomb i could literally eat them every single day!! These have been my favorite since i was a little kid and its fast to you just pop them in the toaster put a tad bit of butter and syrup and there you go a good a** breakfast😍😍
April W.
Review for: Waffles Cinnamon Toast more...
These are another remember when snack from growing up.I loved the texture and flavor of these.They are a fun breakfast with so much flavor that you don't even need syrup on these to enjoy them.They are a quick and easy option for breakfast.I might get some soon
Rachael G.
Waltham, MA
Theses are seriously the best creation they have ever made. They taste AMAZING! Not only are they amazing but they are quick and easy to make. You can throw them in the toaster or toaster oven for best results. ( I have had them frozen and microwaved, both still delicious, don't judge ahaha, but obvi toasted is the best). They are very affordable and best part I don't think you even need syrup with them because they taste so amazing. Delicious snack fro on the go
Lindsay L.
The absolute best... I have been having these for breakfast for many years now and even though I'm an adult I can't help but still be addicted. The cinnamon taste is just perfect and the way you are able to break these apart and cook them so quickly is perfect for any person on the go.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Love love love! In my house these don't lasts long and it's only me and my boyfriend. I have to buy the big box and they're gone in a few days, can't get enough of these. You literally can eat them anytime of the day.
Kayla M.
Winter haven , FL
These are tasty, convenient, and not to mention, fun! I love these just as much as my kids. Great flavor and easy to make. We have them at home with butter and syrup or on the go in the car! I love that I can pull them apart easily to make eating for my son less difficult and messy.
Shamera M.
My kids love these! In the mornings when I am on the way to work and don't have time to make something home made these are easy to pop in the toaster and sit and have a quick breakfast with my family. They are delicious!
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
These are so perfect for on the go and just the perfect size to fill you up and prepare for school, work, or any event. They're really good and not messy at all! A good and delicious on the go breakfast.
Whitney K.
Auburn, WA
I used to get these Kellogg's Eggo Minis Waffles all the time growing up. I usually cooked them in the microwave, but they taste better in the toaster. I would always make 2 sets at a time. They taste good!
Shamera M.
I'm not a big cinnamon fan but these work for me! Does anyone else not like cinnamon but think these are delicious?
Sara J.