Kellogg's Eggo Chocolatey Chip Waffles uploaded by Jackie A.Kellogg's Eggo Chocolatey Chip Waffles uploaded by Ruzzy G.Kellogg's Eggo Chocolatey Chip Waffles uploaded by Jessica Q.
2 colors available

BY EGGO #1 in Frozen Breakfasts

Get a sweet start to your morning with Eggo® Chocolatey Chip waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and a yummy chocolatey taste that makes eating breakfast a real delight!
  • 10 vitamins & minerals
  • Excellent source of calcium

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, sugar, soybean and/or canola oil, semi sweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, dextrose, chocolate processed with alkali, soy lecithin, artificial flavor), eggs, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, fructose, artificial flavor, whey, cornstarch, soy lecithin. Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin).

• Never tried that but good idea 1 Answers
  • Anyone ever make a sandwich with them before? 3 Answers
  • What kind of toppings do you put on your Chocolate Chip Eggo waffles?6 Answers
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Being an avid waffle fan, I will try any flavor/type, and this one is by far my favorite. Not only when I was younger did I love eating these, but even know as a college student it's nice to pop them in the toaster while I'm getting around and ready, and I am able to just eat them plain while I'm heading out the door. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, I love them so much I could eat them for any type of meal (and I have)
Jacquelyn H.
Jacquelyn H.
Indian Trail, NC
While I prefer to make homemade waffles, I appreciate the convienance of being able to pop these into the toaster oven. These chocolate chip Eggo's are one of my 6 year old's favorite breakfast items. They are so easy to make especially when you are short on time in the mornings. These waffles are a staple in our freezer.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are soooo good! My son loves them and he doesn't even need syrup with it. He eats these regularly for breakfast and it's something quick to give him before he goes to school. I enjoy it myself. I would recommend this product and it only takes a couple of minutes to heat up.
Ryan F.
Ryan F.
Trumbull, CT
I love these. I usually eat them all the time in the morning. I honestly think that it's my all time favorite breakfast. I mean you can never go wrong with chocolate chips in the morning! They are totally better than the original. Try them! They are the best.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
East Lansing, MI
AMAZING WAFFLES! I LOVE THESE! They are so delicious and cook so well and so easily in the toaster. No, they are not healthy, but they are very yummy and make me happy. A little pricey because of the brand, but I don't mind for the taste. Highly recommend.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Me and my boys love having these chocolate chip waffles for breakfast, I remember having them for breakfast since I was young. Now my boys get to have them as well and enjoy every bite, how could they not enjoy them especially with the chocolate it has.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
My kids love this combination--waffles and chocolate--Yes, please! Eggo makes all kinds of great breakfast foods and my kids like most, if not all of them! These are a good value, taste great, easy to prepare, and are a nutritious way to start the day.
Philomena W.
Philomena W.
Independence, MO
These things are so addicting! I had to stop buying them because I began to eat up to three every morning. When toasted, the chocolate chips melt and the waffle becomes a beautiful brown. Perfect on the go breakfast!
Mary Elizabeth N.
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
who does not love some chocolate chip waffles? Easy to make and delicious! all you have to do is pop these in the toaster for a couple minutes, put some syrup on them and they are delicious
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Bloomington, IN
Foodie Expert
Love these waffles. Super easy to make in the morning for kids. I am not a morning person so finding things like these that are quick and easy to make is great for me!
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Anyone else eat this at other times during the day besides breakfast?
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
What kind of toppings do you put on your Chocolate Chip Eggo waffles?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Anyone ever make a sandwich with them before?
Caitlyne M.
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Foodie Expert
Never tried that but good idea