BY EGGO #1 in Frozen Breakfasts

Get a sweet start to your morning with Eggo® Chocolatey Chip waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and a yummy chocolatey taste that makes eating breakfast a real delight!
  • 10 vitamins & minerals
  • Excellent source of calcium

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, sugar, soybean and/or canola oil, semi sweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, dextrose, chocolate processed with alkali, soy lecithin, artificial flavor), eggs, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, fructose, artificial flavor, whey, cornstarch, soy lecithin. Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin).

• Whats your favorite kind/flavor of [product:kellogg's-eggo-minis...2 Answers
  • Never tried that but good idea 1 Answers
  • Anyone ever make a sandwich with them before? 3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
My 6 year old insisted that we keep our freezer stocked with Eggo's Chocolate Chip Waffles at all times. He would live off these if i would let him! They're a great choice for parents/kids with busy, hectic schedules because they cook unbelievably fast and they're just as simple to make as a piece of toast; fool-proof! ... well, almost lol. My son likes to chow down on them drizzled with syrup, topped with whipped cream or dusted with powdered sugar. Sometimes he likes making ice cream waffle sandwiches too, the chocolate chips add to the whole fun experience for the kids.
- They are always found in the freezer sections and are EXTREMELY reasonable when it comes to price. Convenient and versatile. Would recommend to others.
Emily K.
Michigan
Review for: Waffles Chocolate Chip 12.3 oz; 349 g
These are amazing for any college student, busy mom, or really anyone who loves chocolate chip waffles but doesn’t have the time or patients to get out all the supplies to make their own from scratch. My Fiancé could probably live off of these, and they’re constantly going on sale so we always have a box in the freezer. If you’re looking for something a little healthier, they’re also available in whole grain!Kellogg's Eggo Chocolatey Chip Waffles
kandiss J.
Foodie Expert
These are pretty good and so simple to make. My kids can make them themselves. You just put them in the toaster and then toast them. They are fast and my kids love them. They have chocolate chips in them just enought for taste and ots not over powered with sweetness.
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Foodie Expert
These are delicious and very affordable. They are also such a quick and easy meal. I’ve been buying for years and will continue to do so. They are great tasting and great texture perfect for when you don’t have much time to cook. Definitely recommend.
Alana C.
Foodie Expert
Love these waffles so much! So I definitely grew up in a household where meals weren't really... Cooked. So I loved getting these because they taste like a more flimsy (lol) waffle/pancake type thing. The chocolate chips make them extra delicious and they're super easy to prepare (even kids can do it). Pretty cheap for how many you get... Definitely recommend!
Jessica S.
Lancaster
Foodie Expert
Have loved these as a kid and so do my kids. Usually use the chocolate chip for a snack or treat for my kids as opposed to a breakfast. Always find good deals plus coupons for these at my favorite store to shop at for groceries.
Brooklyn A.
Foodie Expert
I love these they are very good not aa good as blueberry or strawberry put definitely my 3 Rd place winner love all these and are very good for kids and adults 😂.
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Foodie Expert
L'eggo my eggo! Your kids may fight over these waffles--I know I did with my little brother back then. They are easy to make by popping them quickly in the microwave or toaster. Taste-wise I like the chocolate chip flavor the best; it's good but not too sweet. They are also very affordable. I purchased it most recently at WinCo.
Brileigh S.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
Unlike many chocolate chip products, you are wondering where the chocolate is, not with this product, not short on the chocolate chips, this is plenty and super yummy. We don't even need syrup to eat this waffles! They are the best and perfect to take with you!
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Foodie Expert
I make homemade waffles for the family but as a quick and easy snack these are the best. I love the chocolate chips in these waffles, you really don't need to add syrup to give them flavor.  The kids love them and so do I. One of the easy and great tasting snacks.
Jacqueline L.
Anyone else eat this at other times during the day besides breakfast?
Chelsea S.
What kind of toppings do you put on your Chocolate Chip Eggo waffles?
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Foodie Expert
Anyone ever make a sandwich with them before?
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite kind/flavor of [product:kellogg's-eggo-minis-waffles]
Caitlyne M.
Princeton, IN
Foodie Expert
Never tried that but good idea