Kellogg's Eggo Chocolate Chip Pancakes uploaded by Kreah S.

BY EGGO #12 in Frozen Breakfasts

Have a taste of dessert for breakfast! Eggo® Chocolate Chip pancakes have a light, fluffy texture and a chocolatey taste that makes eating breakfast deliciously sweet!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, sugar, soybean and/or canola oil, semi sweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, dextrose, chocolate processed with alkali, soy lecithin, artificial flavor), eggs, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, fructose, artificial flavor, whey, cornstarch, soy lecithin. Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

michelle b.
Columbia, SC
My four year old enjoys these. He likes the pancakes in general but love that these have chocolate chips. I actually like them myself. They are available at several local stores and have just enough sweet taste. If you watch the ads, they sometimes go buy one get one too, so thats a great bonus.
Kreah S.
Youngstown, FL
These are a household staple for rushed mornings. They don't have a ton of chocolate, but there's enough that they don't need syrup or anything added to them. The price is pretty standard for frozen prepared foods. Much cheaper to make it yourself and freeze, if you have the time and equipment.
Nichole M.
Fyffe, AL
These are a staple at my house for those rushed mornings of getting ready for work and school. My kids love them as good as the real thing. They don't have too many chocolate chips, but there's enough. I enjoy them myself. They are priced pretty reasonably with other frozen products.
Artemis D.
Attleboro, MA
I've been eating these since i was weee little thing and I'll continue to do so till I'm dead most likely. Always my favorite for a quick snack for on the run or if you just want to sit down and have a small breakfast. I eat these almost all the time and would recommend it to anyone!
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
I do love Eggo because it's easy for when you're on the go. You can't disappoint with this waffle. I will say though that it is a little too sweet for breakfast for me. I'm sure tons of kids love this, but I love the regular Eggo a lot better.
Nikki M.
Charlotte, NC
The. Best. Waffles. Ever. Seriously. I love these chocolate chip waffles and have loved Eggos since I was a child. These are a great morning surprise for the family because we don't do chocolate chips every time,e we eat waffles.
Nina V.
Richboro, PA
These are so good! I used to buy these all the time. Convenient and a quick way to start the day. I would highly recommend those who love pancakes and chocolate chip to give this a try at least once in their lifetime!
Odalys P.
Hialeah, FL
These waffles are good , this brand is good , not that pricey but obviously the store brand would be sometimes more cost effective and sometimes the quality is about the same I would how ever repurchase
Leslie M.
Great breakfast item for my teen on the go. Easy to warm up and can be eaten by themselves on the go without syrup because of the chocolate chips. Great flavor very convenient.
carrie r.
Azusa, CA
My daughter loves to eat Eggo chocolate chip waffles for breakfast. They are quick to make and easy to take on the go. They taste great with lots of chocolate chips.
tae b.
Haines City, FL
Do you like these or waffles