Kellogg's Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes uploaded by Indira H.Kellogg's Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes uploaded by Lindsay D.Kellogg's Eggo Buttermilk Pancakes uploaded by Ines G.

BY EGGO #26 in Frozen Breakfasts

Start your morning with a little country flavor! Eggo® Buttermilk pancakes have a light, fluffy texture and a delicious buttermilk taste that everyone's sure to love!

• 9 vitamins & minerals
  • 12 pancakes

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, high fructose corn syrup, soybean and/or canola oil, buttermilk, eggs, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), salt, soy lecithin. Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• If you had time to make pancakes, would you make them or ...1 Answers
Veronica S.
These are really nice microwavable pancakes. They are super quick to make and so easy. My son loves them. They arent like homemade but are easier! I would say they are similar to burger king or McDonald's
jenna r.
for the life of me i cannot make a good pancake. i was so hesitant about a frozen pancake but these are delicious!!! never get wet or gross from the microwave and taste delicious. also, love knowing the calorie count instead of having to guess w a homemade mix
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great pancakes. I love there waffles but these are great. I'm more of a waffle person but these are my go to for pancakes. Sometimes you don't feel like making actual pancakes and these are pretty close to it!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I enjoy these a lot! I eat them for breakfast a lot of times there so good. The taste is great there nice and fluffy and light which I like because they don't make me feel.bloated and full after eating them.
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
I HATE making pancakes. They're such a mess and they take forever. I love the eggo pancakes. My kids are big breakfast eaters and they eat these multipul times a week! I like that they're not sugary or full of junk. They're a great breakfast choice and they taste like they're freshly made!
Crissy S.
Mays landing, NJ
My favorite waffles next to home made! I eat them 2 times a week. there good for on the go toast them and spread some butter and your out the door. I have eaten these for most of my life ever since i was a child. I buy them every time i go food shopping.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
How can you go wrong with some yummy and quick pancakes where the only work you have to do with it is heat and eat? I love the fact that if I don't want to make a massive amount of pancakes then I don't have to...great for portion control
Michelle R.
Albany, Or
These are fine, but nothing special. For frozen pancakes they are good. My kids like them, not something I typically eat. It's super fast and convenient for busy mornings and makes breakfast easier on me as a mom. They aren't too expensive either.
Nicole A.
My kids love eating these for breakfast! It's so easy for them to make themselves and they taste so good! My kids put cool whip and sprinkles on them and eat it that way. Or they will put Nutella on it.
robin M.
Worcester, MA
These are a great breakfast alternative. Love the buttermilk flavor which I believe is healthy. I also love that it is affordable for the entire family to enjoy as we top it off with fresh fruit.
Mykaela W.
If you had time to make pancakes, would you make them or heat these up?

back