4 colors available

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?1 Answers
  • What flavor do u recommend eating?1 Answers
Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Amber R.
Amber R.
I love this on-the-go breakfast eggo. It is quick for me to pop it in the toaster, let it heat, and then cut it and put in a sandwich bag for on the road. I don't even need syrup. The flavor of the blueberries is enough for me.
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
Eggo Blueberry waffles are the best! We have tried other brands and this one is a hit in our household. Our two year old has loved waffles since she was about 15 months. We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Its so cheap and easy to make! This is my favorite flavor because the waffle is salty itself while the blueberry makes it taste sweet! it only takes a few minutes to prepare and it fills me up for breakfast
Kyley W.
Kyley W.
Quick and easy breakfast! helps that they taste good too!! love these! all the flavors are amazing
Kirstie D.
Kirstie D.
Cary, NC
Foodie Expert
These are so easy to pop in the toaster. Its my grab and go for breakfast or even a snack. This are so good you really don't need syrup. I highly recommend people try this out 😁
Victoria  M.
Victoria M.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
My daughter is only 11 months old and LOVES these! It's very hard to find items for her to eat since she only has 2 teeth and these are awesome! It's great because you can cook them to the softness/crunchiness you prefer! Blueberry is her favorite!
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Love some waffles in the moring. Quick to make when I'm lazy or in a rush. Blueberry and the buttermilk ones are my fave
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
LOVE the blueberry kind. I love both the blueberry and regular so it takes me a while to decide what I have a taste for in the grocery store.
Celinda S.
Celinda S.
Coral Springs, FL
I'm obsessed with blueberries so maybe my review is biased ut i love waffles, i love blueberries and i think this is the rect combination. it tastes better toasted not microwave. yummy!!
Davitta A.
Davitta A.
Lexington
These are my favorite kind of waffle brand . I absolutely love them in the toaster. My little sisters love these kind as well and their 6 & 7.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?