Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
LOVE the blueberry kind. I love both the blueberry and regular so it takes me a while to decide what I have a taste for in the grocery store.
Allison L.
Charlotte, NC
I love these waffles! They taste great and are so easy to throw in the toaster! You can eat them on the go so it's just a great option!
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
My kids enjoy these from time to time. Not an everyday choice for them. Usually buy them when they are on sale and pair with coupons.
Brooklyn A.
These are my favorite they are not that expensive and are great for sit down breakfast with blueberry pancakes 🥞 or even on the go.
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
These are my favorite Eggos waffles! I like to spread butter on them while they're still hot and syrup so it melts. yummy!
Tammy B.
Norman Park, GA
Lego my ego, LOL. My hubby and I will have these sometimes for dinner. They are very good with a little syrup and butter.
Taylor P.
This is my favorite Eggo waffle! I love the blueberries, they add a certain sweetness to the waffle and it's delicious!
Angela E.
These are great for those days when you aren't able to make waffles from scratch. Quick and easy. My son gobbled them up.
Ariana S.
Best toaster waffles on the market, Eggo will always be my number one choice! Taste just as good as any homemade waffle.
Bethany T.
Charles Town, WV
These are a great-tasting, quick breakfast for my kids. They can make these themselves, which makes my morning go better!
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.