Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by T B.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #12 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Melissa P.
Yakima, WA
Love these waffles. Blueberry is my favorite they add just enough flavor to give a sugary and savory taste. Great for quick breakfasts and or snack.
Nicole H.
These are my go to for breakfast! I'd definitely purchase them again, and recommend to everyone. My favorite flavors are blueberry and buttermilk.
Claudia T.
We love these in my house. because of the lil berry bits it doesn't need much syrup. they taste really good with cool whip sandwiched in 2 eggos
Melissa B.
Always been a favorite flavor of mine. It's the usual flavor i grab when i just want something simple. I love the sweetness of the blueberries!
Davitta A.
Lexington
These are my favorite kind of waffle brand . I absolutely love them in the toaster. My little sisters love these kind as well and their 6 & 7.
Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
LOVE the blueberry kind. I love both the blueberry and regular so it takes me a while to decide what I have a taste for in the grocery store.
Michelle J.
Newport News, VA
These are perfect for breakfast and an evening snack. The berries gives a nice fresh taste as you dive into your meal. My family loves these.
Allison L.
Charlotte, NC
I love these waffles! They taste great and are so easy to throw in the toaster! You can eat them on the go so it's just a great option!
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
My kids enjoy these from time to time. Not an everyday choice for them. Usually buy them when they are on sale and pair with coupons.
Brooklyn A.
These are my favorite they are not that expensive and are great for sit down breakfast with blueberry pancakes 🥞 or even on the go.
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.