Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #2 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo¬ģ Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out ūüėĀ" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Kirstie D.
Cary, NC
These are so easy to pop in the toaster. Its my grab and go for breakfast or even a snack. This are so good you really don't need syrup. I highly recommend people try this out ūüėĀ
Anthea L.
I love this for breakfast! It is super quick so you can just pop it in the toaster, get changed and then grab it while you are walking out the door. Plus it is super yummy!
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Blueberry Eggo waffles are by far, my favorite! I love this brand. Always going to be a keeper for me. Great for adults and kids! I would definitely recommend!
Faith E.
Hartly, DE
I love there waffles, in fact, I love all of their breakfast foods, like all I have to go is Pop two of these into the toaster for a bit and wala crisp goodness
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT
CANNOT STOP EATING THESE. By far, my favorite waffles. I usually pop them in the toaster and just eat them plain. They taste great and are good for on the go!
Angie G.
Crete, IL
These are the best blueberry waffles out there! Sweet enough to were you don't need syrup on them!!!! Definitely have an artificial blueberry flavor though.
Tammy B.
Norman Park, GA
Lego my ego, LOL. My hubby and I will have these sometimes for dinner. They are very good with a little syrup and butter.
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Love some waffles in the moring. Quick to make when I'm lazy or in a rush. Blueberry and the buttermilk ones are my fave
Taylor P.
This is my favorite Eggo waffle! I love the blueberries, they add a certain sweetness to the waffle and it's delicious!
April W.
Hartford, CT
Yes!!! these are my fav... i think i eat these every morning!!! i like the texture and its pretty paired with eggs.
Lexi W.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?