Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by T B.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #13 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Faith E.
Hartly, DE
I love there waffles, in fact, I love all of their breakfast foods, like all I have to go is Pop two of these into the toaster for a bit and wala crisp goodness
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
This has to be my favorite...i use to only eat the buttermilk one but my husband like the blueberry so i gave it a try and now i cant go back. Its a must try.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Blueberry Eggo waffles are by far, my favorite! I love this brand. Always going to be a keeper for me. Great for adults and kids! I would definitely recommend!
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT
CANNOT STOP EATING THESE. By far, my favorite waffles. I usually pop them in the toaster and just eat them plain. They taste great and are good for on the go!
Angie G.
Crete, IL
These are the best blueberry waffles out there! Sweet enough to were you don't need syrup on them!!!! Definitely have an artificial blueberry flavor though.
Lupitaa R.
Kellogg's Eggo Waffles Blueberry are delicious! Love how they have different flavors to choose from! But I can same my favorite is deffinitly the original!
Tylinn W.
Review for: Blueberry Waffles more...
These are my favorite brand of frozen waffles. The blueberry flavor is delicious and they are perfect for a fast, easy breakfast in the mornings.
Sandra V.
My son loves these, fast to warm, convenient, good tasting, great for school mornings. You can find them anywhere for a great price. Highly recommended
Mikayla H.
This is in my morning routine every school day. They taste great and are filling. I have two every morning and they keep me going from 7:00am to 1:30pm
Tayelor W.
Valrico, Fl
Best eggo waffles by far!! I love the sweet taste of the blueberries. Best with butter and syrup of course. You almost get blueberries in every bite
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.