4 colors available

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?1 Answers
  • What flavor do u recommend eating?1 Answers
Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
This is my favorite Eggo waffle! I love the blueberries, they add a certain sweetness to the waffle and it's delicious!
Renewed J.
Renewed J.
These are VERY convenient and delicious! They are a must have in our house!
Tabbi L.
Tabbi L.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I always make sure i have a box of these at work, this is great with or without syrup. When I'm looking for something to snack on i grab these toast em then add a little jelly on it, pretty good!
Tina E.
Tina E.
These waffles are super yummy. My kids live them. The 24 pk lasts a good while with my family of four.
michelle b.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
I personally do not are for blueberry flavored products, but my six year old loves them and loves the eggo pancakes and waffles in blueberry. It has to be good if you like blueberry so I definitely recommend it.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
These waffles are one of my favorites! I never have to put syrup on them, and I only need a little bit of butter. These waffles help me to make my breakfast to quick and easy.
Callie T.
Callie T.
So delicious! Beats the original waffles. Adds a little extra flavor to your bite :)
Anthea L.
Anthea L.
Foodie Expert
I love this for breakfast! It is super quick so you can just pop it in the toaster, get changed and then grab it while you are walking out the door. Plus it is super yummy!
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Most delicious waffles I've ever had. Doesn't matter that they're frozen - that's just even more convenient! They don't require much syrup or whipped cream, either, since the flavor of the blueberries and waffles are savory enough.
Jessee T.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
This is my quick go to breakfast staple. It is probably not the healthiest choice, but it sure is delicious!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?