Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Anthea L.
I love this for breakfast! It is super quick so you can just pop it in the toaster, get changed and then grab it while you are walking out the door. Plus it is super yummy!
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
Super tasty waffles. Pop them in the toaster oven for a few minutes and they're good to go ! Top it off with some blueberry syrup, a thin layer on Nutella or even a scoop of ice cream !!
Faith E.
Hartly, DE
I love there waffles, in fact, I love all of their breakfast foods, like all I have to go is Pop two of these into the toaster for a bit and wala crisp goodness
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I am not a fan of blueberrys but I love these waffles! This is perhaps the only blueberry food I like. My whole family loves these. We them plain without syrup.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Blueberry Eggo waffles are by far, my favorite! I love this brand. Always going to be a keeper for me. Great for adults and kids! I would definitely recommend!
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT
CANNOT STOP EATING THESE. By far, my favorite waffles. I usually pop them in the toaster and just eat them plain. They taste great and are good for on the go!
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
This has to be my favorite...i use to only eat the buttermilk one but my husband like the blueberry so i gave it a try and now i cant go back. Its a must try.
Angie G.
Crete, IL
These are the best blueberry waffles out there! Sweet enough to were you don't need syrup on them!!!! Definitely have an artificial blueberry flavor though.
Lupitaa R.
Kellogg's Eggo Waffles Blueberry are delicious! Love how they have different flavors to choose from! But I can same my favorite is deffinitly the original!
Tylinn W.
Review for: Blueberry Waffles more...
These are my favorite brand of frozen waffles. The blueberry flavor is delicious and they are perfect for a fast, easy breakfast in the mornings.
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.