Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by T B.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #8 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Celinda S.
Coral Springs, FL
I'm obsessed with blueberries so maybe my review is biased ut i love waffles, i love blueberries and i think this is the rect combination. it tastes better toasted not microwave. yummy!!
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
My favorite instant waffle brand. They're quick to pop in the toaster and don't taste super artificial. Also great with instant sausage links. This big pack lasts me a little over two weeks.
Kayla Z.
I absolutely love these blueberry waffles. They're even good enough to eat without any syrup. My mom eats them almost every day! We just can't get enough of them!
Kirstie D.
CARY, NC
These are so easy to pop in the toaster. Its my grab and go for breakfast or even a snack. This are so good you really don't need syrup. I highly recommend people try this out 😁
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
These waffles are one of my favorites! I never have to put syrup on them, and I only need a little bit of butter. These waffles help me to make my breakfast to quick and easy.
Mary L.
Russell Spgs, KY
I keep the freezer stocked with these at all times. I buy the big box of blueberry waffles. My whole family loves them. They taste great and are easy to prepare (especially when you're in a hurry).
Anthea L.
I love this for breakfast! It is super quick so you can just pop it in the toaster, get changed and then grab it while you are walking out the door. Plus it is super yummy!
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
Super tasty waffles. Pop them in the toaster oven for a few minutes and they're good to go ! Top it off with some blueberry syrup, a thin layer on Nutella or even a scoop of ice cream !!
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I am not a fan of blueberrys but I love these waffles! This is perhaps the only blueberry food I like. My whole family loves these. We them plain without syrup.
Faith E.
Hartly, DE
I love there waffles, in fact, I love all of their breakfast foods, like all I have to go is Pop two of these into the toaster for a bit and wala crisp goodness
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.