4 colors available

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?1 Answers
  • What flavor do u recommend eating?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Foodie Expert
I like these when I am on the go and need something quick that I can heat up at work for breakfast
Faith E.
Faith E.
Hartly, DE
I love there waffles, in fact, I love all of their breakfast foods, like all I have to go is Pop two of these into the toaster for a bit and wala crisp goodness
Jacky M.
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT
CANNOT STOP EATING THESE. By far, my favorite waffles. I usually pop them in the toaster and just eat them plain. They taste great and are good for on the go!
Angie G.
Angie G.
Crete, IL
These are the best blueberry waffles out there! Sweet enough to were you don't need syrup on them!!!! Definitely have an artificial blueberry flavor though.
Jenna E.
Jenna E.
Minneapolis, MN
They're not the best if you use the microwave, but if you toast them they are crunchy, tasty, and delictable.
zoe e.
zoe e.
Our family loves these blueberry waffles. They are super easy to prepare in the morning and have a yummy blueberry taste.
shannon h.
shannon h.
Grand Rapids, MI
this product tasted great! It was easy to make in the morning and I will definitely buy it again, I would definitely recommend it ...it didn't get any freezer burn and came out soft and delicious with crispy ends.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Otisville, MI
Eggos are a nice and easy breakfast when you're in a hurry, add a little syrup and peanut butter and it makes it a little more better, I didn't find the need to add peanut butter to the blueberry flavored eggos, they are sweet enough and full of flavor, sometimes the original one's get a little bland and boring. They flavors definitely help!
Keyla T.
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
These are great if you need something quick or on the go but they do come out kind of dry if you decide to toast them.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
i could eat these every day if i didnt gain weight. butter and syrup and it completes me!!!! so cheap and they come in packs. i highly recommend it. not an overwhelming amount of berries, just perfect!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?