Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Cassidy B.
Otisville, MI
Eggos are a nice and easy breakfast when you're in a hurry, add a little syrup and peanut butter and it makes it a little more better, I didn't find the need to add peanut butter to the blueberry flavored eggos, they are sweet enough and full of flavor, sometimes the original one's get a little bland and boring. They flavors definitely help!
Thera H.
NOM NOM NOM! These waffles are SO good! The blueberry flavor is just amazing and they are super convenient. I sometimes pop them in the toaster and take them with me in the morning if I don't have time to sit down and eat. I highly recommend these!
Izzy C.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
Most delicious waffles I've ever had. Doesn't matter that they're frozen - that's just even more convenient! They don't require much syrup or whipped cream, either, since the flavor of the blueberries and waffles are savory enough.
Tricia G.
Hemet, CA
My favorite breakfast food to make at home!
I love them just a little crispy and eat them without any syrup or anything...I think that they have the right about of flavor just by themselves and the 24 pack last me for awhile so it's perfect for me!
Victoria  M.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
My daughter is only 11 months old and LOVES these! It's very hard to find items for her to eat since she only has 2 teeth and these are awesome! It's great because you can cook them to the softness/crunchiness you prefer! Blueberry is her favorite!
Carmen L.
Its so cheap and easy to make! This is my favorite flavor because the waffle is salty itself while the blueberry makes it taste sweet! it only takes a few minutes to prepare and it fills me up for breakfast
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
I personally do not are for blueberry flavored products, but my six year old loves them and loves the eggo pancakes and waffles in blueberry. It has to be good if you like blueberry so I definitely recommend it.
Tabbi L.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I always make sure i have a box of these at work, this is great with or without syrup. When I'm looking for something to snack on i grab these toast em then add a little jelly on it, pretty good!
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
My favorite instant waffle brand. They're quick to pop in the toaster and don't taste super artificial. Also great with instant sausage links. This big pack lasts me a little over two weeks.
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
Eggo Blueberry waffles are the best! We have tried other brands and this one is a hit in our household. Our two year old has loved waffles since she was about 15 months. We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter.
Lexi W.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else love these?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?