Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by T B.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #13 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Kris S.
Of all the waffle brands out there the Eggo blueberry are the only ones that taste good and hold together when toasted. I love them with peanut butter and honey on top!
Shannon S.
My family loves these waffles. My children beg to have blueberry waffles. These taste great and hold true to the blueberry taste. They're affordable to purchase. They are quick and easy to make especially for busy mornings
Torri A.
Seattle, WA
The blueberry Eggos are my second favorite flavor waffle. They are great with butter and no syrup because they are sweet on their own. I like to eat them for breakfast when I'm in a rush.
Tricia G.
Hemet, CA
My favorite breakfast food to make at home!
I love them just a little crispy and eat them without any syrup or anything...I think that they have the right about of flavor just by themselves and the 24 pack last me for awhile so it's perfect for me!
Ash G.
So good. These are saved for those mornings where I know they aren't healthy, but I want to indulge myself a bit haha. I switch between these and the Whole Grain waffles. One for my sweet tooth, another for health.
Victoria  M.
Dothan, AL
My daughter is only 11 months old and LOVES these! It's very hard to find items for her to eat since she only has 2 teeth and these are awesome! It's great because you can cook them to the softness/crunchiness you prefer! Blueberry is her favorite!
Carmen L.
Its so cheap and easy to make! This is my favorite flavor because the waffle is salty itself while the blueberry makes it taste sweet! it only takes a few minutes to prepare and it fills me up for breakfast
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
One word: delicious!! I know it's not the best for you, but these waffles tastes like childhood!! I love these best when it's fresh out of the toaster with ice cream on top!
Mazie Y.
Albuquerque, NM
Had them this morning such an easy and convenient breakfast. I can't say a thing bad about them. They are my quick breakfast for myself and son. Also make a great dessert if you put some vanilla ice cream on top !
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
I personally do not are for blueberry flavored products, but my six year old loves them and loves the eggo pancakes and waffles in blueberry. It has to be good if you like blueberry so I definitely recommend it.
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.