Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #2 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo¬ģ Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out ūüėĀ" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Mallory B.
Hartselle, AL
I love making homemade waffles, we all enjoy waffles in my house, nobody likes pancakes, but I don't get to make them very often due to everyone's busy schedule. The next best thing are Ergo waffles. Early mornings usually consist of popping these in the toaster for a quick hot breakfast that I know we'll all eat and love.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love these waffles so much! There great for breakfast, but honestly some times I eat them during the day because there so good. I like to put them in the toaster for a bit and then put butter on and finish cooking in the microwave
Shannon S.
My family loves these waffles. My children beg to have blueberry waffles. These taste great and hold true to the blueberry taste. They're affordable to purchase. They are quick and easy to make especially for busy mornings
Ash G.
So good. These are saved for those mornings where I know they aren't healthy, but I want to indulge myself a bit haha. I switch between these and the Whole Grain waffles. One for my sweet tooth, another for health.
Mazie Y.
Albuquerque, NM
Had them this morning such an easy and convenient breakfast. I can't say a thing bad about them. They are my quick breakfast for myself and son. Also make a great dessert if you put some vanilla ice cream on top !
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Love blueberry and waffles. It's kinda like a ice treat for me just because I never think about eating waffles, however every time I have one it brings me back to remembering how delicious they are!
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
My kiddos love these, their super easy and quick to make. They love the blueberries and ask for them quite often. Great breakfast for mornings you're in a rush to get out the door.
Mary L.
Russell Spgs, KY
I keep the freezer stocked with these at all times. I buy the big box of blueberry waffles. My whole family loves them. They taste great and are easy to prepare (especially when you're in a hurry).
Nwando E.
This is the love of my life. I have this all the time. My dollar general manager always reserves it for me. It is very easy to make and I only love the blueberry eggo.
I loooooooooooooooove it so much.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
YUMMY!!!!! MY KIDS FAVORITE!!!! they it at breakfast and try to sneak into it when they can. I love the flavor. Even though I don't like blueberries I do like these.
Lexi W.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?