4 colors available

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?1 Answers
  • What flavor do u recommend eating?1 Answers
Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Foodie Expert
Love blueberry and waffles. It's kinda like a ice treat for me just because I never think about eating waffles, however every time I have one it brings me back to remembering how delicious they are!
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Logan
Foodie Expert
Very easy to cook. Has great flavor and is a good portion size. Even my one year old likes to snack on them. The blueberry bits aren't really that big, but you can still taste them.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
Foodie Expert
My kiddos love these, their super easy and quick to make. They love the blueberries and ask for them quite often. Great breakfast for mornings you're in a rush to get out the door.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Eggo waffles are always a favorite whether it's for breakfast or having them as breakfast for dinner. So delicious with the blueberries, you can eat them with or without syrup.
Nwando E.
Nwando E.
Foodie Expert
This is the love of my life. I have this all the time. My dollar general manager always reserves it for me. It is very easy to make and I only love the blueberry eggo.
I loooooooooooooooove it so much.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Foodie Expert
Always been a favorite flavor of mine. It's the usual flavor i grab when i just want something simple. I love the sweetness of the blueberries!
Maria J.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
YUMMY!!!!! MY KIDS FAVORITE!!!! they it at breakfast and try to sneak into it when they can. I love the flavor. Even though I don't like blueberries I do like these.
Thera H.
Thera H.
NOM NOM NOM! These waffles are SO good! The blueberry flavor is just amazing and they are super convenient. I sometimes pop them in the toaster and take them with me in the morning if I don't have time to sit down and eat. I highly recommend these!
Tricia G.
Tricia G.
Hemet, CA
My favorite breakfast food to make at home!
I love them just a little crispy and eat them without any syrup or anything...I think that they have the right about of flavor just by themselves and the 24 pack last me for awhile so it's perfect for me!
Shayla R.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Blueberry Eggo waffles are by far, my favorite! I love this brand. Always going to be a keeper for me. Great for adults and kids! I would definitely recommend!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?