Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Carmen L.
Its so cheap and easy to make! This is my favorite flavor because the waffle is salty itself while the blueberry makes it taste sweet! it only takes a few minutes to prepare and it fills me up for breakfast
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
One word: delicious!! I know it's not the best for you, but these waffles tastes like childhood!! I love these best when it's fresh out of the toaster with ice cream on top!
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
I personally do not are for blueberry flavored products, but my six year old loves them and loves the eggo pancakes and waffles in blueberry. It has to be good if you like blueberry so I definitely recommend it.
Tabbi L.
Bronx, NY
I always make sure i have a box of these at work, this is great with or without syrup. When I'm looking for something to snack on i grab these toast em then add a little jelly on it, pretty good!
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
My favorite instant waffle brand. They're quick to pop in the toaster and don't taste super artificial. Also great with instant sausage links. This big pack lasts me a little over two weeks.
Celinda S.
Coral Springs, FL
I'm obsessed with blueberries so maybe my review is biased ut i love waffles, i love blueberries and i think this is the rect combination. it tastes better toasted not microwave. yummy!!
Kayla Z.
I absolutely love these blueberry waffles. They're even good enough to eat without any syrup. My mom eats them almost every day! We just can't get enough of them!
Kirstie D.
Cary, NC
These are so easy to pop in the toaster. Its my grab and go for breakfast or even a snack. This are so good you really don't need syrup. I highly recommend people try this out 😁
Mary L.
Russell Spgs, KY
I keep the freezer stocked with these at all times. I buy the big box of blueberry waffles. My whole family loves them. They taste great and are easy to prepare (especially when you're in a hurry).
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
These waffles are one of my favorites! I never have to put syrup on them, and I only need a little bit of butter. These waffles help me to make my breakfast to quick and easy.
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.