4 colors available

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?1 Answers
  • What flavor do u recommend eating?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
Foodie Expert
My go-to waffles when I don't have time to make them homemade. They're classic and delicious.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Shreveport, La
Foodie Expert
These are my quick breakfast go to on my mommy and me days just 5mins and breakfast is ready.
Christian N.
Christian N.
Windsor Mill, MD
Foodie Expert
Light, fluffy, delicious! That's why I buy the big box - they go so quickly in my household!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Foodie Expert
I really like these. Place them in the microwave for a few minutes and done. Ready to eat!
diana p.
diana p.
Foodie Expert
Nothing beats an eggo blueberry waffle for breakfast! I really love them!!!
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Hartselle, AL
I love making homemade waffles, we all enjoy waffles in my house, nobody likes pancakes, but I don't get to make them very often due to everyone's busy schedule. The next best thing are Ergo waffles. Early mornings usually consist of popping these in the toaster for a quick hot breakfast that I know we'll all eat and love.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Foodie Expert
My family loves these waffles. My children beg to have blueberry waffles. These taste great and hold true to the blueberry taste. They're affordable to purchase. They are quick and easy to make especially for busy mornings
Ash G.
Ash G.
Foodie Expert
So good. These are saved for those mornings where I know they aren't healthy, but I want to indulge myself a bit haha. I switch between these and the Whole Grain waffles. One for my sweet tooth, another for health.
Mazie Y.
Mazie Y.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
Had them this morning such an easy and convenient breakfast. I can't say a thing bad about them. They are my quick breakfast for myself and son. Also make a great dessert if you put some vanilla ice cream on top !
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Love these waffles so much! There great for breakfast, but honestly some times I eat them during the day because there so good. I like to put them in the toaster for a bit and then put butter on and finish cooking in the microwave
Maria L.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?