Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Kelsey P.
East Lansing, MI
Eggo Blueberry waffles are the best! We have tried other brands and this one is a hit in our household. Our two year old has loved waffles since she was about 15 months. We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter.
Sandra G.
Lenoir City, TN
I purchase the 24 count box because we have a very large household. These are affordable, tasty and filling and no problem to prepare, a quick and easy breakfast for some hungry kids, a regular staple in our home and would recommend these to others and there are a variety to choose from.
Thera H.
NOM NOM NOM! These waffles are SO good! The blueberry flavor is just amazing and they are super convenient. I sometimes pop them in the toaster and take them with me in the morning if I don't have time to sit down and eat. I highly recommend these!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I love eggo waffles, and blueberry is one of my favorite kinds! not too much blueberry flavor, but tastes real and delicious. I can eat it with just butter, or with syrup too
Izzy C.
San Francisco, CA
Most delicious waffles I've ever had. Doesn't matter that they're frozen - that's just even more convenient! They don't require much syrup or whipped cream, either, since the flavor of the blueberries and waffles are savory enough.
Amber R.
I love this on-the-go breakfast eggo. It is quick for me to pop it in the toaster, let it heat, and then cut it and put in a sandwich bag for on the road. I don't even need syrup. The flavor of the blueberries is enough for me.
Kris S.
Of all the waffle brands out there the Eggo blueberry are the only ones that taste good and hold together when toasted. I love them with peanut butter and honey on top!
Torri A.
Seattle, WA
The blueberry Eggos are my second favorite flavor waffle. They are great with butter and no syrup because they are sweet on their own. I like to eat them for breakfast when I'm in a rush.
Tricia G.
Hemet, CA
My favorite breakfast food to make at home!
I love them just a little crispy and eat them without any syrup or anything...I think that they have the right about of flavor just by themselves and the 24 pack last me for awhile so it's perfect for me!
Victoria  M.
Dothan, AL
My daughter is only 11 months old and LOVES these! It's very hard to find items for her to eat since she only has 2 teeth and these are awesome! It's great because you can cook them to the softness/crunchiness you prefer! Blueberry is her favorite!
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.