Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #2 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with EggoÂŽ Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
My go-to waffles when I don't have time to make them homemade. They're classic and delicious.
Christian N.
Windsor Mill, MD
Light, fluffy, delicious! That's why I buy the big box - they go so quickly in my household!
Maria S.
I really like these. Place them in the microwave for a few minutes and done. Ready to eat!
diana p.
Nothing beats an eggo blueberry waffle for breakfast! I really love them!!!
Megan J.
These are really good! They’re easy to pop in the toaster and have a quick breakfast or to take them on the go. I really like taking peanut butter and throwing it on top for a quick protein filled breakfast. The downside is there are quite a bit of carbs in this but with careful planning the box can last awhile. My entire family loves having these on the breakfast days where I don’t cook. The blueberry taste is very artificial which is to be expected anyway. Still tastes great to me!
Lexi W.
These taste great and I love the blueberries in the them! Its quick and easy in the morning and I even eat them plain when I need to rush oyt the front door. Alwats keep some in the freezer!
Yahaira V.
11211
Girlllllll u always late to work ? Because u take so Long doing ur makeup and then don’t have no time for breakfast this only take 2 minute and the best part u can take it to gooo they taste amazingggggg
Katelyn F.
Logan, UT
Very easy to cook. Has great flavor and is a good portion size. Even my one year old likes to snack on them. The blueberry bits aren't really that big, but you can still taste them.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Eggo waffles are always a favorite whether it's for breakfast or having them as breakfast for dinner. So delicious with the blueberries, you can eat them with or without syrup.
Nwando E.
This is the love of my life. I have this all the time. My dollar general manager always reserves it for me. It is very easy to make and I only love the blueberry eggo.
I loooooooooooooooove it so much.
Lexi W.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?