Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by T B.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #9 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My girls love these blueberry waffles. I make them on mornings that I am in a rush for breakfast. .. My girls can eat about two waffles a piece... I just put the waffles in the toaster and breakfast is ready in less then ten minutes. .., Then cut a banana up on top of the waffles with syrup. .
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Kellogg's Eggo Waffles Family Pack Blueberry - 24 CT is perfect for when the grands come over. This flavor is not that healthy for you but you have to cheat a little to stay in line. Walmart usually has the bigger packages.I would recommend these to family and friends.
Nida Y.
Bear, DE
I really don't have time to make a big breakfast for myself everyday and neither do my brother or sister. These Eggo Blueberry Waffles really do the trick. All we do is spend 2 minutes putting them in the toaster and voila! Breakfast is served. Very convenient and delicious Waffles for anyone on the go!
Tia f.
Its a delicious snack or breakfast while your going on a trip early in the morning. And its also pretty convenient if you are going on a trip early in the morning. I highly recommend it for a beach trip with your friends and family.
Renee W.
Eggo Waffles are delicious!! I prefer the blueberry waffles. I purchased the family size pack of Eggo Blueberry waffles at my local grocery store. My family loves these waffles so much that they are gone within 2 days! I would absolutely buy these again and again!
Susan K.
Fullerton, CA
This is a daily breakfast staple in our household. Quick and easy and perfect on the go for those rushed mornings getting the kids ready for school. I only get the blueberry flavor, it's our familiy's favorite. We buy these every time we go to the grocery store.
Ashley H.
Kellogg's hands down has the best waffles! These are always nice to pop in when you need a quick breakfast in the morning or just for a snack. We get blueberry and I love that you can actually taste mini blueberries with the melted butter on top with syrup! <3
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Waffles waffles waffles. We always have at least one kid eating waffles. They all enjoy them in all the different flavors and sometimes just toasted with a little butter and there they go. ready for school. yummy
Kenneth Y.
Buffalo, NY
These are an awesome super fast breakfast that you can eat in just a couple minutes. Try cooking it on the stove top with some butter in the pan. I think it coats the waffle a little better and gives a crunchier texture than the oven. Quick and easy!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i could eat these every day if i didnt gain weight. butter and syrup and it completes me!!!! so cheap and they come in packs. i highly recommend it. not an overwhelming amount of berries, just perfect!
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.