Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Renee W.
Eggo Waffles are delicious!! I prefer the blueberry waffles. I purchased the family size pack of Eggo Blueberry waffles at my local grocery store. My family loves these waffles so much that they are gone within 2 days! I would absolutely buy these again and again!
Susan K.
Fullerton, CA
This is a daily breakfast staple in our household. Quick and easy and perfect on the go for those rushed mornings getting the kids ready for school. I only get the blueberry flavor, it's our familiy's favorite. We buy these every time we go to the grocery store.
Ashley H.
Cedar rapids, IA
Kellogg's hands down has the best waffles! These are always nice to pop in when you need a quick breakfast in the morning or just for a snack. We get blueberry and I love that you can actually taste mini blueberries with the melted butter on top with syrup! <3
Kenneth Y.
Buffalo, NY
These are an awesome super fast breakfast that you can eat in just a couple minutes. Try cooking it on the stove top with some butter in the pan. I think it coats the waffle a little better and gives a crunchier texture than the oven. Quick and easy!
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Waffles waffles waffles. We always have at least one kid eating waffles. They all enjoy them in all the different flavors and sometimes just toasted with a little butter and there they go. ready for school. yummy
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i could eat these every day if i didnt gain weight. butter and syrup and it completes me!!!! so cheap and they come in packs. i highly recommend it. not an overwhelming amount of berries, just perfect!
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
These are really yummy! And so easy to make when you are in a rush for school or work and want something warm and filling. I love these in blueberry, plain, and chocolate chip! Definitely recommend.
janina H.
Essex, MD
estos waffles resultan de los mejores, nada que envidiarle a los de ciertos restaurantes. me encantan porque los meto rapido al tostador o microondas y quedan perfectos. en mi familia oreferimos el clasico para poder combinarlo con maple o huevitos revueltos, queso y jamon. deliciosos.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
My girls love these. They love them fresh out the toaster with a little butter and every now and then syrup. Their affordable too. They have other flavors but blueberry is a household fav!
Mark L.
Lakeland, FL
This is my morning go to. Quick and easy to make; start your morning off right with a warm waffle. A great tip is to get pre-cut fruit from your local store to add as a topping. Or hand dunk it in a cup of syrup if your in a hurry and have to eat quickly without getting out the utinsles and plates!
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.