4 colors available

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?1 Answers
  • What flavor do u recommend eating?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Foodie Expert
These are my go to for breakfast! I'd definitely purchase them again, and recommend to everyone. My favorite flavors are blueberry and buttermilk.
claudia t.
claudia t.
Foodie Expert
We love these in my house. because of the lil berry bits it doesn't need much syrup. they taste really good with cool whip sandwiched in 2 eggos
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Newport News, VA
These are perfect for breakfast and an evening snack. The berries gives a nice fresh taste as you dive into your meal. My family loves these.
Trinity W.
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite Eggos waffles! I like to spread butter on them while they're still hot and syrup so it melts. yummy!
Angela E.
Angela E.
These are great for those days when you aren't able to make waffles from scratch. Quick and easy. My son gobbled them up.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Charles Town, WV
These are a great-tasting, quick breakfast for my kids. They can make these themselves, which makes my morning go better!
Ariana S.
Ariana S.
Foodie Expert
Best toaster waffles on the market, Eggo will always be my number one choice! Taste just as good as any homemade waffle.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Foodie Expert
Kellogg's blueberry waffles have been in are breakfast routine for years. They are quick easy and taste delicious.
Pragya G.
Pragya G.
Foodie Expert
Delicious waffles. My picky four year old loves them too. And I just love how quick and easy they are to make.
June B.
June B.
Middleburgh, NY
ANOTHER QUICK AND EASY BREAKFAST WHEN ON THE GO TO WORK OR SCHOOL. EXCELLENT FLAVOR. PRICED AFFORDABLE.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?