Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #2 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo¬ģ Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out ūüėĀ" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Kris S.
Of all the waffle brands out there the Eggo blueberry are the only ones that taste good and hold together when toasted. I love them with peanut butter and honey on top!
Kayla Z.
I absolutely love these blueberry waffles. They're even good enough to eat without any syrup. My mom eats them almost every day! We just can't get enough of them!
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I am not a fan of blueberrys but I love these waffles! This is perhaps the only blueberry food I like. My whole family loves these. We them plain without syrup.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
This has to be my favorite...i use to only eat the buttermilk one but my husband like the blueberry so i gave it a try and now i cant go back. Its a must try.
Sandra V.
My son loves these, fast to warm, convenient, good tasting, great for school mornings. You can find them anywhere for a great price. Highly recommended
Mikayla H.
This is in my morning routine every school day. They taste great and are filling. I have two every morning and they keep me going from 7:00am to 1:30pm
Melissa P.
Yakima, WA
Love these waffles. Blueberry is my favorite they add just enough flavor to give a sugary and savory taste. Great for quick breakfasts and or snack.
Breanna B.
North Miami, OK
These are my favorite frozen waffles! My grandpa and I love these with the blueberries. Definitely the best quality when it comes to frozen waffles!
Tayelor W.
Valrico, Fl
Best eggo waffles by far!! I love the sweet taste of the blueberries. Best with butter and syrup of course. You almost get blueberries in every bite
Nicole H.
These are my go to for breakfast! I'd definitely purchase them again, and recommend to everyone. My favorite flavors are blueberry and buttermilk.
Lexi W.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?