4 colors available

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?1 Answers
  • What flavor do u recommend eating?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Elfrida Y.
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Foodie Expert
One word: delicious!! I know it's not the best for you, but these waffles tastes like childhood!! I love these best when it's fresh out of the toaster with ice cream on top!
Kris S.
Kris S.
Of all the waffle brands out there the Eggo blueberry are the only ones that taste good and hold together when toasted. I love them with peanut butter and honey on top!
Kayla Z.
Kayla Z.
I absolutely love these blueberry waffles. They're even good enough to eat without any syrup. My mom eats them almost every day! We just can't get enough of them!
Joel V.
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I am not a fan of blueberrys but I love these waffles! This is perhaps the only blueberry food I like. My whole family loves these. We them plain without syrup.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
This has to be my favorite...i use to only eat the buttermilk one but my husband like the blueberry so i gave it a try and now i cant go back. Its a must try.
Mikayla H.
Mikayla H.
This is in my morning routine every school day. They taste great and are filling. I have two every morning and they keep me going from 7:00am to 1:30pm
Sandra V.
Sandra V.
Foodie Expert
My son loves these, fast to warm, convenient, good tasting, great for school mornings. You can find them anywhere for a great price. Highly recommended
Tayelor W.
Tayelor W.
Valrico, Fl
Best eggo waffles by far!! I love the sweet taste of the blueberries. Best with butter and syrup of course. You almost get blueberries in every bite
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
North Miami, OK
These are my favorite frozen waffles! My grandpa and I love these with the blueberries. Definitely the best quality when it comes to frozen waffles!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Yakima, WA
Love these waffles. Blueberry is my favorite they add just enough flavor to give a sugary and savory taste. Great for quick breakfasts and or snack.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?