Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by T B.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #12 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
One of my son's favorite breakfast foods. He loves anything that has blueberries in it. These with some syrup, and he's good to go. I personally prefer the plain buttermilk waffles.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
Very easy to cook. Has great flavor and is a good portion size. Even my one year old likes to snack on them. The blueberry bits aren't really that big, but you can still taste them.
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
My kiddos love these, their super easy and quick to make. They love the blueberries and ask for them quite often. Great breakfast for mornings you're in a rush to get out the door.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Eggo waffles are always a favorite whether it's for breakfast or having them as breakfast for dinner. So delicious with the blueberries, you can eat them with or without syrup.
Nwando E.
This is the love of my life. I have this all the time. My dollar general manager always reserves it for me. It is very easy to make and I only love the blueberry eggo.
I loooooooooooooooove it so much.
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
We always buy the giant box of Eggo blueberry waffles. Kids love them for breakfast. I cut them up in strips so they can dip them easily in maple syrup. Have bought the strawberry flavor before but the kids didn't like the strawberry so much. Any time that we're looking for a frozen waffle for breakfast we always always buy Ego brand. Have tried other brands of frozen waffles but they are always soggy and the kids never finish them. Never a worry with the eggo brand. They alwYs get eaten.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
YUMMY!!!!! MY KIDS FAVORITE!!!! they it at breakfast and try to sneak into it when they can. I love the flavor. Even though I don't like blueberries I do like these.
Cassidy B.
Otisville, MI
Eggos are a nice and easy breakfast when you're in a hurry, add a little syrup and peanut butter and it makes it a little more better, I didn't find the need to add peanut butter to the blueberry flavored eggos, they are sweet enough and full of flavor, sometimes the original one's get a little bland and boring. They flavors definitely help!
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
These are very good if you're not looking for something that tastes like a homemade waffle. It has that blueberry flavor and it's sweet enough, but homemade just tastes better. These are quick if you need to get breakfast quick, so that is an upside, but this brand is usually pretty expensive and I can get store brand ones that taste just as good.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My girls love these blueberry waffles. I make them on mornings that I am in a rush for breakfast. .. My girls can eat about two waffles a piece... I just put the waffles in the toaster and breakfast is ready in less then ten minutes. .., Then cut a banana up on top of the waffles with syrup. .
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.