Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by T B.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #8 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
One of my son's favorite breakfast foods. He loves anything that has blueberries in it. These with some syrup, and he's good to go. I personally prefer the plain buttermilk waffles.
Yahaira V.
Brooklyn, NY
Girlllllll u always late to work ? Because u take so Long doing ur makeup and then don’t have no time for breakfast this only take 2 minute and the best part u can take it to gooo they taste amazingggggg
Lexi W.
These taste great and I love the blueberries in the them! Its quick and easy in the morning and I even eat them plain when I need to rush oyt the front door. Alwats keep some in the freezer!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Easy to prepare waffles. Nice flavor. The blueberry is one of my top favorite flavor. Can be prepared in the oven it toaster for nice crispness. Nice alone or with syrup or honey.
Angela D.
We always have these in our freezer. They are a quick morning breakfast. Good flavor hold up nicely and keep the kids pleased. Cheap and can be found in any grocery store. Any other kind on the market simply does not compare. I will always RECOMMEND eggos
Mallory B.
Hartselle, AL
I love making homemade waffles, we all enjoy waffles in my house, nobody likes pancakes, but I don't get to make them very often due to everyone's busy schedule. The next best thing are Ergo waffles. Early mornings usually consist of popping these in the toaster for a quick hot breakfast that I know we'll all eat and love.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love these waffles so much! There great for breakfast, but honestly some times I eat them during the day because there so good. I like to put them in the toaster for a bit and then put butter on and finish cooking in the microwave
Yousif A.
Avon Lake, OH
this is my favorite go to breakfast of all time. whenever i don't feel like going all out for my breakfasts, i just pop these bad boys in the toaster! It is very delicious and i totally recommend this food item to other! I will definitely be buying this again!
Shannon S.
My family loves these waffles. My children beg to have blueberry waffles. These taste great and hold true to the blueberry taste. They're affordable to purchase. They are quick and easy to make especially for busy mornings
shannon h.
Grand Rapids, MI
this product tasted great! It was easy to make in the morning and I will definitely buy it again, I would definitely recommend it ...it didn't get any freezer burn and came out soft and delicious with crispy ends.
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.