Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #2 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo¬ģ Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out ūüėĀ" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Yousif A.
Avon Lake, OH
this is my favorite go to breakfast of all time. whenever i don't feel like going all out for my breakfasts, i just pop these bad boys in the toaster! It is very delicious and i totally recommend this food item to other! I will definitely be buying this again!
Shannon S.
Foodie Expert
My family loves these waffles. My children beg to have blueberry waffles. These taste great and hold true to the blueberry taste. They're affordable to purchase. They are quick and easy to make especially for busy mornings
shannon h.
Grand Rapids, MI
this product tasted great! It was easy to make in the morning and I will definitely buy it again, I would definitely recommend it ...it didn't get any freezer burn and came out soft and delicious with crispy ends.
Ash G.
Foodie Expert
So good. These are saved for those mornings where I know they aren't healthy, but I want to indulge myself a bit haha. I switch between these and the Whole Grain waffles. One for my sweet tooth, another for health.
Mazie Y.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
Had them this morning such an easy and convenient breakfast. I can't say a thing bad about them. They are my quick breakfast for myself and son. Also make a great dessert if you put some vanilla ice cream on top !
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Foodie Expert
Love blueberry and waffles. It's kinda like a ice treat for me just because I never think about eating waffles, however every time I have one it brings me back to remembering how delicious they are!
Celinda S.
Coral Springs, FL
I'm obsessed with blueberries so maybe my review is biased ut i love waffles, i love blueberries and i think this is the rect combination. it tastes better toasted not microwave. yummy!!
Katelyn F.
Logan, UT
Foodie Expert
Very easy to cook. Has great flavor and is a good portion size. Even my one year old likes to snack on them. The blueberry bits aren't really that big, but you can still taste them.
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
Foodie Expert
My kiddos love these, their super easy and quick to make. They love the blueberries and ask for them quite often. Great breakfast for mornings you're in a rush to get out the door.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Eggo waffles are always a favorite whether it's for breakfast or having them as breakfast for dinner. So delicious with the blueberries, you can eat them with or without syrup.
Lexi W.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else love these?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?