4 colors available

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?1 Answers
  • What flavor do u recommend eating?1 Answers
Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Kellogg's hands down has the best waffles! These are always nice to pop in when you need a quick breakfast in the morning or just for a snack. We get blueberry and I love that you can actually taste mini blueberries with the melted butter on top with syrup! <3
Kenneth Y.
Kenneth Y.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
These are an awesome super fast breakfast that you can eat in just a couple minutes. Try cooking it on the stove top with some butter in the pan. I think it coats the waffle a little better and gives a crunchier texture than the oven. Quick and easy!
Tia f.
Tia f.
Its a delicious snack or breakfast while your going on a trip early in the morning. And its also pretty convenient if you are going on a trip early in the morning. I highly recommend it for a beach trip with your friends and family.
Dee Dee H.
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield , CA
Foodie Expert
Waffles waffles waffles. We always have at least one kid eating waffles. They all enjoy them in all the different flavors and sometimes just toasted with a little butter and there they go. ready for school. yummy
emmily h.
emmily h.
duluth, MN
Foodie Expert
These are really yummy! And so easy to make when you are in a rush for school or work and want something warm and filling. I love these in blueberry, plain, and chocolate chip! Definitely recommend.
Mary L.
Mary L.
Russell Spgs, KY
I keep the freezer stocked with these at all times. I buy the big box of blueberry waffles. My whole family loves them. They taste great and are easy to prepare (especially when you're in a hurry).
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
My girls love these. They love them fresh out the toaster with a little butter and every now and then syrup. Their affordable too. They have other flavors but blueberry is a household fav!
Torri A.
Torri A.
Seattle, WA
The blueberry Eggos are my second favorite flavor waffle. They are great with butter and no syrup because they are sweet on their own. I like to eat them for breakfast when I'm in a rush.
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA
Super tasty waffles. Pop them in the toaster oven for a few minutes and they're good to go ! Top it off with some blueberry syrup, a thin layer on Nutella or even a scoop of ice cream !!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
I love eggo waffles, and blueberry is one of my favorite kinds! not too much blueberry flavor, but tastes real and delicious. I can eat it with just butter, or with syrup too
Maria L.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?