Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Maria S.
I really like these. Place them in the microwave for a few minutes and done. Ready to eat!
Callie T.
So delicious! Beats the original waffles. Adds a little extra flavor to your bite :)
Renewed J.
These are VERY convenient and delicious! They are a must have in our house!
diana p.
Nothing beats an eggo blueberry waffle for breakfast! I really love them!!!
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
I always keep waffles inky freezer especially the blueberry kind. It is one of my favourites but I do happen to like all the flavors. I wish there was more blueberry taste to them but they are still delicious. They are a quick and easy breakfast and when I am in a rush I could just take them to go. My three-year-old loves waffles too. She has them at least a couple of times a week for breakfast.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
I love the convenience of #Kelloggs Eggo Waffles I have bout all of the different flavors which I and my family love. I love blueberries so these are such a quick, tasty crispy on the outside and fluffy in the middle breakfast treats. What a yummy breakfast.
Caitlyn H.
quesnel, bc
The blueberry flavoured waffles are my favorite! Such a quick and easy breakfast when your on the go, so delicious with fruit on top. Great price as well- found at Walmart. Would definitely buy again- as I have been a repeat buyer for many years!
Nicole S.
Springfield, IL
I would eat these every morning if I could! I love a blueberry waffle. These are super easy to cook. I just pop them in the toaster! They taste great with a little butter and syrup. The blueberry is a strong flavor but not too sweet. I would buy them again.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
I love these! Had them this morning, and they're so quick and easy to make on a busy morning. They obviously don't taste the same as home-made waffles, but after toasting, put some butter and syrup on them and then zap them in the microwave and they're super yummy!
tatiana m.
toronto, ON
This is a staple in my home. It is something in our freezer at all times. Our family is big on breakfast but there are times when we are all rushing through the morning and we can still have a hot delicious breakfast in seconds
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.