Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by T B.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #9 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
Mary L.
Baltimore, MD
Eggo blueberry waffles are very good when you eat them you can really taste the blueberries in them
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
My go-to waffles when I don't have time to make them homemade. They're classic and delicious.
Christian N.
Windsor Mill, MD
Light, fluffy, delicious! That's why I buy the big box - they go so quickly in my household!
Susan C.
Shreveport, LA
These are my quick breakfast go to on my mommy and me days just 5mins and breakfast is ready.
Maria S.
I really like these. Place them in the microwave for a few minutes and done. Ready to eat!
Callie T.
So delicious! Beats the original waffles. Adds a little extra flavor to your bite :)
Renewed J.
These are VERY convenient and delicious! They are a must have in our house!
diana p.
Nothing beats an eggo blueberry waffle for breakfast! I really love them!!!
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Review for: Box more...
Love eggo waffles, they have a great taste and always on sale. A trusted branf for us and love the flavours especially blueberry. Makes an easy breakfast when on the go and delicious with butter and syrup.
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
I always keep waffles inky freezer especially the blueberry kind. It is one of my favourites but I do happen to like all the flavors. I wish there was more blueberry taste to them but they are still delicious. They are a quick and easy breakfast and when I am in a rush I could just take them to go. My three-year-old loves waffles too. She has them at least a couple of times a week for breakfast.
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.