Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #2 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo¬ģ Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out ūüėĀ" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Caitlyn H.
108 mile ranch, BC
The blueberry flavoured waffles are my favorite! Such a quick and easy breakfast when your on the go, so delicious with fruit on top. Great price as well- found at Walmart. Would definitely buy again- as I have been a repeat buyer for many years!
Michelle M.
Barrie, ON
Eggos blueberry waffles are the best! Only thing that would make them better was if they came in a thicker version. With fresh fruit on top they are to die for!
Heather V.
My family loves these. My husband goes through them like crazy. They are an easy quick breakfast for us to enjoy during the busy week.
Tracy M.
Oshawa, Ontario
Tasty on the go breakfast for the kids and no extra sugar required. Just pop them in the toaster and take them out the door.
alejandra s.
This waffles is so delicious, amazing flavor, i too good in my opinion the best, i love it
member-b9dd89034
Family breakfast favorite! So yummy and filling. Comes handy all the time!
Mayara N.
EU AMO! √Č magnifico esse sabor, super crocante, com ingredientes separados e escolhidos para elear o sabor e a qualidade do produto. Todos os dias aqui em casa comemos, principalmente na sobremesa. Recomendo para todos, √© algo surreal comer.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
I love these! Had them this morning, and they're so quick and easy to make on a busy morning. They obviously don't taste the same as home-made waffles, but after toasting, put some butter and syrup on them and then zap them in the microwave and they're super yummy!
tatiana m.
toronto, ON
This is a staple in my home. It is something in our freezer at all times. Our family is big on breakfast but there are times when we are all rushing through the morning and we can still have a hot delicious breakfast in seconds
Jill W.
Lower Sackville , NS
Castoreum - google it. You won't eat these again. Blueberry waffles that don't actually contain any blueberry. It's actually frightening to read the ingredients. My children won't touch them.
Lexi W.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?