4 colors available

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?1 Answers
  • What flavor do u recommend eating?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
member-b9dd89034
member-b9dd89034
Family breakfast favorite! So yummy and filling. Comes handy all the time!
Harleen L.
Harleen L.
Delta bc
These waffles are easy to make and on the go as well they taste the same as regular waffles that u make.the price is good not expensive at all.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
My kids love these. They are an easy, healthy and fast breakfast in the morning and can be easily used on the go. I love to eat them too!!
Edera S.
Edera S.
narayangadh
Fooooooddddddiiiieeeeesss looooveeeeee thissssssssss ...ittsssss healthyyyyyy for oour hhealttth
Jill B.
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told. love it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
Great to have around during a morning rush. I try not to eat these often because they aren't the healthiest to have for breakfast but they are yummy and convenient.
tatiana m.
tatiana m.
toronto, ON
This is a staple in my home. It is something in our freezer at all times. Our family is big on breakfast but there are times when we are all rushing through the morning and we can still have a hot delicious breakfast in seconds
Angela G.
Angela G.
Brantford, Ontario
I'm so happy Kellogg's Eggo waffles came out with a family pack. My kids love the quick and easy blueberry waffles and buying the family size really helps.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Foodie Expert
I love these! Had them this morning, and they're so quick and easy to make on a busy morning. They obviously don't taste the same as home-made waffles, but after toasting, put some butter and syrup on them and then zap them in the microwave and they're super yummy!
Jill W.
Jill W.
Lower Sackville , NS
Castoreum - google it. You won't eat these again. Blueberry waffles that don't actually contain any blueberry. It's actually frightening to read the ingredients. My children won't touch them.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?