Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Yummy waffles. Love them. Kids love tjem. Easy to make quick for on the go. Kids love them. Definitely buy
June B.
Middleburgh, NY
ANOTHER QUICK AND EASY BREAKFAST WHEN ON THE GO TO WORK OR SCHOOL. EXCELLENT FLAVOR. PRICED AFFORDABLE.
Tina E.
These waffles are super yummy. My kids live them. The 24 pk lasts a good while with my family of four.
Kyley W.
Quick and easy breakfast! helps that they taste good too!! love these! all the flavors are amazing
Mary L.
Baltimore, MD
Eggo blueberry waffles are very good when you eat them you can really taste the blueberries in them
Destiny S.
Punxsutawney, PA
Eggos blueberry waffles are one of my favorite breakfast foods. They are convenient and delicious!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I like these when I am on the go and need something quick that I can heat up at work for breakfast
Christian N.
Windsor Mill, MD
Light, fluffy, delicious! That's why I buy the big box - they go so quickly in my household!
Courtney A.
Winter Park, FL
My go-to waffles when I don't have time to make them homemade. They're classic and delicious.
Susan C.
Shreveport, LA
These are my quick breakfast go to on my mommy and me days just 5mins and breakfast is ready.
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.