Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Davitta A.
Lexington
These are my favorite kind of waffle brand . I absolutely love them in the toaster. My little sisters love these kind as well and their 6 & 7.
shannon h.
Grand Rapids, MI
this product tasted great! It was easy to make in the morning and I will definitely buy it again, I would definitely recommend it ...it didn't get any freezer burn and came out soft and delicious with crispy ends.
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
These are great if you need something quick or on the go but they do come out kind of dry if you decide to toast them.
Lupitaa R.
Kellogg's Eggo Waffles Blueberry are delicious! Love how they have different flavors to choose from! But I can same my favorite is deffinitly the original!
Allison L.
Charlotte, NC
I love these waffles! They taste great and are so easy to throw in the toaster! You can eat them on the go so it's just a great option!
Angela D.
Foodie Expert
We always have these in our freezer. They are a quick morning breakfast. Good flavor hold up nicely and keep the kids pleased. Cheap and can be found in any grocery store. Any other kind on the market simply does not compare. I will always RECOMMEND eggos
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
Foodie Expert
I always keep waffles inky freezer especially the blueberry kind. It is one of my favourites but I do happen to like all the flavors. I wish there was more blueberry taste to them but they are still delicious. They are a quick and easy breakfast and when I am in a rush I could just take them to go. My three-year-old loves waffles too. She has them at least a couple of times a week for breakfast.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Foodie Expert
I love the convenience of #Kelloggs Eggo Waffles I have bout all of the different flavors which I and my family love. I love blueberries so these are such a quick, tasty crispy on the outside and fluffy in the middle breakfast treats. What a yummy breakfast.
Nicole S.
Springfield, IL
I would eat these every morning if I could! I love a blueberry waffle. These are super easy to cook. I just pop them in the toaster! They taste great with a little butter and syrup. The blueberry is a strong flavor but not too sweet. I would buy them again.
Caitlyn H.
108 mile ranch, BC
Foodie Expert
The blueberry flavoured waffles are my favorite! Such a quick and easy breakfast when your on the go, so delicious with fruit on top. Great price as well- found at Walmart. Would definitely buy again- as I have been a repeat buyer for many years!
Lexi W.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else love these?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?