4 colors available

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?1 Answers
  • What flavor do u recommend eating?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Angela D.
Angela D.
Foodie Expert
We always have these in our freezer. They are a quick morning breakfast. Good flavor hold up nicely and keep the kids pleased. Cheap and can be found in any grocery store. Any other kind on the market simply does not compare. I will always RECOMMEND eggos
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Summerside, Prince edward island
Foodie Expert
I always keep waffles inky freezer especially the blueberry kind. It is one of my favourites but I do happen to like all the flavors. I wish there was more blueberry taste to them but they are still delicious. They are a quick and easy breakfast and when I am in a rush I could just take them to go. My three-year-old loves waffles too. She has them at least a couple of times a week for breakfast.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
Foodie Expert
I love the convenience of #Kelloggs Eggo Waffles I have bout all of the different flavors which I and my family love. I love blueberries so these are such a quick, tasty crispy on the outside and fluffy in the middle breakfast treats. What a yummy breakfast.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Springfield, IL
I would eat these every morning if I could! I love a blueberry waffle. These are super easy to cook. I just pop them in the toaster! They taste great with a little butter and syrup. The blueberry is a strong flavor but not too sweet. I would buy them again.
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
108 mile ranch, BC
Foodie Expert
The blueberry flavoured waffles are my favorite! Such a quick and easy breakfast when your on the go, so delicious with fruit on top. Great price as well- found at Walmart. Would definitely buy again- as I have been a repeat buyer for many years!
Mayara N.
Mayara N.
EU AMO! É magnifico esse sabor, super crocante, com ingredientes separados e escolhidos para elear o sabor e a qualidade do produto. Todos os dias aqui em casa comemos, principalmente na sobremesa. Recomendo para todos, é algo surreal comer.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Barrie, ON
Eggos blueberry waffles are the best! Only thing that would make them better was if they came in a thicker version. With fresh fruit on top they are to die for!
Heather V.
Heather V.
My family loves these. My husband goes through them like crazy. They are an easy quick breakfast for us to enjoy during the busy week.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Oshawa, Ontario
Tasty on the go breakfast for the kids and no extra sugar required. Just pop them in the toaster and take them out the door.
alejandra s.
alejandra s.
This waffles is so delicious, amazing flavor, i too good in my opinion the best, i love it
Maria L.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?