Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by T B.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #9 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
Pragya G.
Delicious waffles. My picky four year old loves them too. And I just love how quick and easy they are to make.
Jenna E.
Minneapolis, MN
They're not the best if you use the microwave, but if you toast them they are crunchy, tasty, and delictable.
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
This is my quick go to breakfast staple. It is probably not the healthiest choice, but it sure is delicious!
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
So good. Plus it helps me get my protein in for breakfast when I add peanut butter. Definitely a good treat!
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Yummy waffles. Love them. Kids love tjem. Easy to make quick for on the go. Kids love them. Definitely buy
June B.
Middleburgh, NY
Tina E.
These waffles are super yummy. My kids live them. The 24 pk lasts a good while with my family of four.
Kyley W.
Quick and easy breakfast! helps that they taste good too!! love these! all the flavors are amazing
Destiny S.
Punxsutawney, PA
Eggos blueberry waffles are one of my favorite breakfast foods. They are convenient and delicious!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I like these when I am on the go and need something quick that I can heat up at work for breakfast
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.