4 colors available

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?1 Answers
  • What flavor do u recommend eating?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Norman Park, GA
Foodie Expert
Lego my ego, LOL. My hubby and I will have these sometimes for dinner. They are very good with a little syrup and butter.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Punxsutawney, PA
Eggos blueberry waffles are one of my favorite breakfast foods. They are convenient and delicious!
April W.
April W.
Hartford, CT
Foodie Expert
Yes!!! these are my fav... i think i eat these every morning!!! i like the texture and its pretty paired with eggs.
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, Mi
Foodie Expert
So good. Plus it helps me get my protein in for breakfast when I add peanut butter. Definitely a good treat!
Mary L.
Mary L.
Baltimore, MD
Eggo blueberry waffles are very good when you eat them you can really taste the blueberries in them
brittany a.
brittany a.
Portage, IN
Yummy waffles. Love them. Kids love tjem. Easy to make quick for on the go. Kids love them. Definitely buy
Tiana L.
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
My favorite instant waffle brand. They're quick to pop in the toaster and don't taste super artificial. Also great with instant sausage links. This big pack lasts me a little over two weeks.
Lupitaa R.
Lupitaa R.
Kellogg's Eggo Waffles Blueberry are delicious! Love how they have different flavors to choose from! But I can same my favorite is deffinitly the original!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My girls love these blueberry waffles. I make them on mornings that I am in a rush for breakfast. .. My girls can eat about two waffles a piece... I just put the waffles in the toaster and breakfast is ready in less then ten minutes. .., Then cut a banana up on top of the waffles with syrup. .
Allison L.
Allison L.
Charlotte, NC
I love these waffles! They taste great and are so easy to throw in the toaster! You can eat them on the go so it's just a great option!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?