Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Foodie Expert
Always been a favorite flavor of mine. It's the usual flavor i grab when i just want something simple. I love the sweetness of the blueberries!
Brooklyn A.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite they are not that expensive and are great for sit down breakfast with blueberry pancakes 🥞 or even on the go.
Megan S.
Foodie Expert
Love love love these waffles! I love eggs products in general but these are simply the best. Easy to prepare and cheap
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Foodie Expert
I like these when I am on the go and need something quick that I can heat up at work for breakfast
Callie T.
So delicious! Beats the original waffles. Adds a little extra flavor to your bite :)
Amber R.
I love this on-the-go breakfast eggo. It is quick for me to pop it in the toaster, let it heat, and then cut it and put in a sandwich bag for on the road. I don't even need syrup. The flavor of the blueberries is enough for me.
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
These waffles are one of my favorites! I never have to put syrup on them, and I only need a little bit of butter. These waffles help me to make my breakfast to quick and easy.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
i could eat these every day if i didnt gain weight. butter and syrup and it completes me!!!! so cheap and they come in packs. i highly recommend it. not an overwhelming amount of berries, just perfect!
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
LOVE the blueberry kind. I love both the blueberry and regular so it takes me a while to decide what I have a taste for in the grocery store.
Celinda S.
Coral Springs, FL
I'm obsessed with blueberries so maybe my review is biased ut i love waffles, i love blueberries and i think this is the rect combination. it tastes better toasted not microwave. yummy!!
Lexi W.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else love these?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?