Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Lexi W.Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Waffles uploaded by Yahaira V.

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Love some waffles in the moring. Quick to make when I'm lazy or in a rush. Blueberry and the buttermilk ones are my fave
zoe e.
Our family loves these blueberry waffles. They are super easy to prepare in the morning and have a yummy blueberry taste.
Keyla T.
Brockport, NY
These are great if you need something quick or on the go but they do come out kind of dry if you decide to toast them.
Megan S.
Love love love these waffles! I love eggs products in general but these are simply the best. Easy to prepare and cheap
April W.
Hartford, CT
Yes!!! these are my fav... i think i eat these every morning!!! i like the texture and its pretty paired with eggs.
Cassie L.
Kellogg's blueberry waffles have been in are breakfast routine for years. They are quick easy and taste delicious.
Jenna E.
Minneapolis, MN
They're not the best if you use the microwave, but if you toast them they are crunchy, tasty, and delictable.
Pragya G.
Delicious waffles. My picky four year old loves them too. And I just love how quick and easy they are to make.
Patricia C.
Pinckney, MI
So good. Plus it helps me get my protein in for breakfast when I add peanut butter. Definitely a good treat!
Jessee T.
Prairieville, LA
This is my quick go to breakfast staple. It is probably not the healthiest choice, but it sure is delicious!
Lexi W.
Does anyone else love these?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?
Daphne W.