4 colors available

BY EGGO #3 in Frozen Breakfasts

Cure the morning blues with Eggo® Blueberry waffles. They have a light, crispy texture and the perfect amount of blueberry flavor to give every day a berry-good start!

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, vegetable oil (soybean, palm, and/or canola oil), dextrose, eggs, sugar, contains 2% or less of leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, modified corn starch, salt, natural and artificial flavors, blueberries, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium carbonate, vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?1 Answers
  • What flavor do u recommend eating?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Hands down our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles, my kids go to item in the grocery store, they add it to our grocery cart without being told." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend people try this out 😁" in 1 review
  • "We usually toast them and either eat them plain or with a little bit of butter." in 1 review
Beth C.
Beth C.
Hampden, ME
We always buy the giant box of Eggo blueberry waffles. Kids love them for breakfast. I cut them up in strips so they can dip them easily in maple syrup. Have bought the strawberry flavor before but the kids didn't like the strawberry so much. Any time that we're looking for a frozen waffle for breakfast we always always buy Ego brand. Have tried other brands of frozen waffles but they are always soggy and the kids never finish them. Never a worry with the eggo brand. They alwYs get eaten.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Foodie Expert
These are very good if you're not looking for something that tastes like a homemade waffle. It has that blueberry flavor and it's sweet enough, but homemade just tastes better. These are quick if you need to get breakfast quick, so that is an upside, but this brand is usually pretty expensive and I can get store brand ones that taste just as good.
Nida Y.
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX
I really don't have time to make a big breakfast for myself everyday and neither do my brother or sister. These Eggo Blueberry Waffles really do the trick. All we do is spend 2 minutes putting them in the toaster and voila! Breakfast is served. Very convenient and delicious Waffles for anyone on the go!
Mark L.
Mark L.
Lakeland, FL
This is my morning go to. Quick and easy to make; start your morning off right with a warm waffle. A great tip is to get pre-cut fruit from your local store to add as a topping. Or hand dunk it in a cup of syrup if your in a hurry and have to eat quickly without getting out the utinsles and plates!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Lenoir City, TN
I purchase the 24 count box because we have a very large household. These are affordable, tasty and filling and no problem to prepare, a quick and easy breakfast for some hungry kids, a regular staple in our home and would recommend these to others and there are a variety to choose from.
janina H.
janina H.
Essex, MD
estos waffles resultan de los mejores, nada que envidiarle a los de ciertos restaurantes. me encantan porque los meto rapido al tostador o microondas y quedan perfectos. en mi familia oreferimos el clasico para poder combinarlo con maple o huevitos revueltos, queso y jamon. deliciosos.
Cookie S.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Kellogg's Eggo Waffles Family Pack Blueberry - 24 CT is perfect for when the grands come over. This flavor is not that healthy for you but you have to cheat a little to stay in line. Walmart usually has the bigger packages.I would recommend these to family and friends.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Foodie Expert
Eggo Waffles are delicious!! I prefer the blueberry waffles. I purchased the family size pack of Eggo Blueberry waffles at my local grocery store. My family loves these waffles so much that they are gone within 2 days! I would absolutely buy these again and again!
Susan K.
Susan K.
Fullerton, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a daily breakfast staple in our household. Quick and easy and perfect on the go for those rushed mornings getting the kids ready for school. I only get the blueberry flavor, it's our familiy's favorite. We buy these every time we go to the grocery store.
Yousif A.
Yousif A.
Avon Lake, OH
this is my favorite go to breakfast of all time. whenever i don't feel like going all out for my breakfasts, i just pop these bad boys in the toaster! It is very delicious and i totally recommend this food item to other! I will definitely be buying this again!
Maria L.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
What flavor do u recommend eating?
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
how does this compare to the other fruit flavors?