BY EGGO #19 in Frozen Breakfasts

Eggo® Blueberry pancakes have a light, fluffy texture and are bursting with big blueberry flavor - making them a berry nice way to start your day!

• Naturally & artificially flavored
  • 9 vitamins & minerals
  • 12 pancakes

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, sugar, soybean and/or canola oil, eggs, contains 2% or less of dextrose, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, salt, modified corn starch, fructose, soybean oil, dried blueberries, apple fiber, natural and artificial flavor, maltodextrin, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• Why can I never find these in the store?? Sometimes I see them an...2 Answers
naf C.
Foodie Expert
I love making pancakes for myself and my family. I love the smell of these blueberry packages when they are completely done. They are very easy to prepare, you just need to add water and vegetable oil to them. The funny thing is, I even love the smell of the flour because you can actually smell the blueberries. I am hoping to get some more after the current pack is finished. They are also healthy and sweet, just for my sweet tooth eh. Recommend them.
Lauren W.
Du Bois, PA
I am glad to see a variety other than just plain pancakes. These are easy to heat up and taste delicious.
Amanda S.
Marshall , MN
Love these super handy and yummy pancakes. They microwave fast and are a go to favorite for a quick breakfast!
Calista J.
Scarborough, ME
I like these waffles because they are so quick and easy. They also taste really good but there aren't many blueberries.
Myra H.
Foodie Expert
If If looking for some great blueberry pancakes, these are the ones to get. For less than it costs to eat ou at a diner/restaurant, you can get even more servings. I love blueberries and love pancakes, so together they're awesome. These are so delicious. Light and fluffy and inexpensive!
Yandy W.
I would prefer making pancakes out of scratch, but you can't go wrong with Eggo brands. It's fluffy and has a great taste.
shapree H.
Hemet, CA
Foodie Expert
Love these for when you can't make breakfast cause you're in a rush ! So Easy
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
Foodie Expert
My two year old daughter loves these. It is one of her favorite breakfasts. I love them to because I also have a one year old. It saves me time and it is a quick breakfast she loves and eats!
Caitlin P.
Austin , TX
Foodie Expert
These weren't as good as I was hoping. I love the blueberry waffles and I love pancakes so I thought I'd mix my favorite things and my hopes and dreams were crushed. Flavor is not good and texture is not good. Kind of dry. Stick with the waffles.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I am an absolute waffle addict and since I don't own a waffle iron I stock up on waffles from the frozen food aisle. After trying a couple of brands, I am now firmly stuck on to Eggo. They are easy and fast to "cook," just pop into the toaster and wait till they get warm and crispy. I like how they are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, and the pockets hold just the right amount of surup..yummm!
Ritika C.
Why can I never find these in the store?? Sometimes I see them and stock up but most times I am unable to find them!