BY EGGO #36 in Frozen Breakfasts

Eggo® Blueberry pancakes have a light, fluffy texture and are bursting with big blueberry flavor - making them a berry nice way to start your day!

• Naturally & artificially flavored
  • 9 vitamins & minerals
  • 12 pancakes

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, sugar, soybean and/or canola oil, eggs, contains 2% or less of dextrose, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, salt, modified corn starch, fructose, soybean oil, dried blueberries, apple fiber, natural and artificial flavor, maltodextrin, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

• Why can I never find these in the store?? Sometimes I see...2 Answers
naf C.
I love making pancakes for myself and my family. I love the smell of these blueberry packages when they are completely done. They are very easy to prepare, you just need to add water and vegetable oil to them. The funny thing is, I even love the smell of the flour because you can actually smell the blueberries. I am hoping to get some more after the current pack is finished. They are also healthy and sweet, just for my sweet tooth eh. Recommend them.
Ellie K.
Los Angeles, CA
These are so nice to just grab in the morning. They taste great no matter what mood I'm in. You can add butter, syrup or nothing and it will always taste great! I wouldn't say they were incredibly healthy but I love them! They are great for kids or adults because they are easy and taste great.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
I am an absolute waffle addict and since I don't own a waffle iron I stock up on waffles from the frozen food aisle. After trying a couple of brands, I am now firmly stuck on to Eggo. They are easy and fast to "cook," just pop into the toaster and wait till they get warm and crispy. I like how they are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, and the pockets hold just the right amount of surup..yummm!
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
These are my favorite food. I have eaten these since I was in high school and I have never stopped They are amazing. I have never stopped buying and i do not believe i ever will! They are the perfect price and i recommend these to everyone! I use these without syrup as well!
Juan G.
Carlyle, IL
These are our families favorite. They are so handy to have on hand. The grandchildren love to have a waffle when they come in after playing in the snow. We sometimes do breakfast for dinner and these are always requested. They are like homemade without all the fuss.
Teka J.
Greenville, NC
Eggo Pancakes are one delicious breakfast snack for my children. They enjoy the buttery taste mixed with sweet syrup before school. They are super fast to cook and enjoy. I would suggest pairing it with your favorite sausage and eggs. They have many flavors.
Alia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
A favorite for my girls...Eggo Blueberry pancakes are always a hit for morning breakfast. Great price, a quick easy breakfast or even snack. Easy to find. The girls eat them at least 3 times a week....nice quick option for dinner too. So yummy.
Myra H.
If If looking for some great blueberry pancakes, these are the ones to get. For less than it costs to eat ou at a diner/restaurant, you can get even more servings. I love blueberries and love pancakes, so together they're awesome. These are so delicious. Light and fluffy and inexpensive!
Andrea S.
Northville, MI
Blueberries are a favorite fruit, and blueberry pancakes are always a hit. Breakfast on the fly is made easier with Eggo Pancakes. The blueberries provide enough sweetness to where no syrup is necessary, making these a portable food!
Bushra A.
Sacramento, CA
I used to eat the plain waffles of course the same eggo brand wit syrup, but ever since I tried blueberry flavor never went back and cut down the extra syrup because blueberries have sugar in them.
Ritika C.
Why can I never find these in the store?? Sometimes I see them and stock up but most times I am unable to find them!