Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Pancakes

by Eggo

Eggo® Blueberry pancakes have a light, fluffy texture and are bursting with big blueberry flavor - making them a berry nice way to start your day!

• Naturally & artificially flavored
  • 9 vitamins & minerals
  • 12 pancakes

Ingredients: Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), water, sugar, soybean and/or canola oil, eggs, contains 2% or less of dextrose, leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), wheat flour, salt, modified corn starch, fructose, soybean oil, dried blueberries, apple fiber, natural and artificial flavor, maltodextrin, cellulose gum, citric acid, whey, soy lecithin, blue 2 lake, red 40 lake. Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin A palmitate, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin)

Why can I never find these in the store?? Sometimes I see them and stock up but most times I am unable to find them!
Start your review of Kellogg's Eggo Blueberry Pancakes!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole A.
These are good for a quick breakfast for kiddos or adults. I have loved the Eggo blueberry “nibs” since I was a child so this flavor always wins.
Claudia M.
I was hesitant to buy this but i ended up loving it. Tastes like the pancakes you make with the pancakes mix that comes in a box. The blueberry taste is delicious adds so much flavor
Xtina M.
Brooklyn, NY
My kids love this and its so easy to make .. They have so many flavors my kids eat them for breakfast sometimes lunch and now they have a breakfast one with sausage and they would eat that... Since kids are stuck home for school well my son just pops these bad boys in the toaster for him and his sister... He likes to feel independent and this allows him to do so.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
I am an absolute waffle addict and since I don't own a waffle iron I stock up on waffles from the frozen food aisle. After trying a couple of brands, I am now firmly stuck on to Eggo. They are easy and fast to "cook," just pop into the toaster and wait till they get warm and crispy. I like how they are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, and the pockets hold just the right amount of surup..yummm!
diana M.
Esto es algo que no puede faltar en mi casa. Es el desayuno preferido de mi hijo y es muy fácil y rápido de preparar
Caryn C.
Beaufort , SC
This is our go to breakfast on busy mornings. My kids even like these without adding syrup or nutella!
Caitlin P.
Austin, TX
These weren't as good as I was hoping. I love the blueberry waffles and I love pancakes so I thought I'd mix my favorite things and my hopes and dreams were crushed. Flavor is not good and texture is not good. Kind of dry. Stick with the waffles.
Adriana P.
Chula Vista, CA
I would like to say that these are tasty but the flavor is bland and adding syrup doesn't help.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
These are so nice to just grab in the morning. They taste great no matter what mood I'm in. You can add butter, syrup or nothing and it will always taste great! I wouldn't say they were incredibly healthy but I love them! They are great for kids or adults because they are easy and taste great.
Sofia B.
West Harwich, MA
These were a staple in my childhood and I do still occasionally eat them. Are they the best tasting? No. But they are quick, easy and great with maple syrup.