BY EGGO

Delicious, soft waffle-style bread with savory bacon, fluffy eggs & melty cheese.

Ingredients: Waffle style bread (whole wheat flour, enriched flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin b1 (thiamin mononitrate), vitamin b2 (riboflavin), folic acid], sugar, water, soybean oil, yeast, wheat starch, yellow corn flour, salt, modified corn starch, nonfat milk, buttermilk solids, natural flavor, dough conditioner [isolated soy protein, mono and diglycerides, modified cellulose, salt, soybean oil, soy lecithin], dried molasses, natural and artificial maple flavor, fructose, carrot juice for color, pumpkin juice for color), scrambled egg patty (whole eggs, whey, egg whites, nonfat milk, soybean oil, modified food starch, dicalcium phosphate, salt, sodium bicarbonate, xanthan gum, guar gum, citric acid [preservative], pepper), fully cooked bacon (fresh pork bellies cured with water, salt, sugar, artificial smoke flavor, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite), pasteurized process cheese (cheddar cheese [cultured milk, salt, enzymes], water, cream, sodium phosphates, salt, annatto extract for color, paprika extract for color, enzymes)

Anastasia S.
Gettysburg, PA
Review for: Kellogg'S® Box more...
These are great if you want a quick breakfast - all you have to do is pop it in the microwave for a little over a minute and it's ready to go. A huge thing for me is this does not get soggy in the microwave, which a lot of frozen foods do in my experience. It also tastes great, however the bread is quite maple-flavored and sweet and I wish they had an option where the bread was normal because I often don't want anything sweet in the morning. The bacon, eggs, and cheese does balance out the sweetness so it's not too bad though. I definitely will continue to repurchase this!
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I am not a morning person at all, and since I have to be at work at 7:30 am, I try to sleep in as late as I can. Which means I don't have time to actually cook breakfast, so I always go for the frozen stuff. Everything I had tried has either cooked weird or had a weird taste, except these. These are literally perfect. They cook nice and soft, and they taste amazing! While they are a bit pricey, I think they are definitely worth it!
Breanna S.
I just started buying these breakfast sandwiches. They are delicious! About a minute in the microwave and they are ready to eat! Add syrup for some variety. A quick breakfast made easy!
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
These are the perfect quick heat up and go breakfast sandwich that are a favorite among my son. He loves these and they are very filling.
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
This is good i just had to add syrup, and i got my coffee and it will feel me up unto 2:00pm then i will be ready for my lunch.
Braelyn G.
Medford, OR
Was really excited about trying these and sadly equally disappointed once I actually took a bite.
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Wanted to try these eggo breakfast sandwiches, we got them at Winco. I must say they are very small! Eating one did not fill me up. The flavor is alright but I don't think I will be buying them again..