BY GENERIC

Kellogg's Disney Tangled Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks: Fat free Made with real fruit Low fat Low cholesterol Excellent source vitamin C see more...

Elizabeth E.
West Babylon, NY
I have 3 girls who are 8, 9 and 10 and they still love character fruit snacks! I love the Kelloggs name brand so it's a win win! I also like fruit snacks but I find these to be a little too soft. No complaints from the kiddos though!!
Rachel B.
My daughter is a princess lover and so many we saw these one day she just had to have them. We both think they are delicious; they were a nice small gummy. She loved telling me all the characters names as she pulled them out.
Kali D.
Ellensburg , WA
These are a soft fruit snack and flavors are good. Sometimes you get fruit snacks that have an odd flavor but these are delicious. Perfect for my little princess!
Vely G.
Foodie Expert
These are a good treat, perfect for kids and what little girl doesn't love tangled? The only flavor I don't like is the green one.
Katrina R.
Antlers, OK
My girl really likes these. She eats a lot of the Kelloggs brand snacks and it being a familiar character just makes it more fun.
Erin B.
Frederick, MD
My kids are obsessed, and so is my husband. I can't keep these in the house because they get eaten so fast! Definitely a win!
Shavonne A.
Henderson, NC
Foodie Expert
My niece love all Disney Princess movies.. So these snack were great for my little princess
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves gummie snack and i also like them because they're actually healthy
Samantha C.
Commack, NY
My two year old loves these! the only problem is they never last in my house.
Annette S.
Port Angeles, WA
Foodie Expert
My kids love rapunzel so of course these are one of the top kind of fruit snacks that they pick.