BY KELLOGG'S #82 in Fruit

Kimmy J.
Lansing
Yes I have to get a large box and usually two with a large family. These are supposed to be snacks for the kids, but hubby loves these as well. I bought mine from Kroger's. They just eat them out of the bad but wants to use them for toppers for cupcakes. The price is a little for a child's snack but they deserve snacks of their own too.
Carly O.
Albuquerque, NM
I loved these ! I love lucky charms and these are just like that! They can be more expensive because of the movie.
Briana J.
I love these and I'm an adult. My nieces are lucky to have any left by the time they come over
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really good I love it I love their flavors plus also really good for kids I love fruit snacks really yummy plus really good kids health
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
My son loves these fruit snacks! They packs are the perfect size to throw in my purse for a snack...for both him and me!
Geena P.
Chicopee, MA
I buy these for my son and if I don't hide them the whole box will get eaten with a couple days. Good flavor not terrible for them and affordable at most supermarkets. Toddler approved!!!
Ariana R.
They're alright. It's been hit or miss for me on the consistency, though. One pack I opened had hard gummies and another had chewy so it's tough to gauge which is correct and whether you'll get the one you want. That being said, the flavour is alright but I just wish that more came in a packet (at least it's good for children in that you don't have to worry about giving them too much and you don't have to count them out yourself).