Food & SnacksSnack FoodsFruit SnacksKellogg's
Disney Pixar Cars Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks - 10 CT

Kellogg's Disney Pixar Cars Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks - 10 CT

by Kellogg's

Kellogg's® Disney Pixar Cars Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks.
100% DV vitamin C.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
70 calories.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit*.
*See side panel for details.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Disney Pixar Cars Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
These gummies became toys in my house because they were in the shape of Cars characters. Otherwise I would not have had a problem with them.
temple, pa
Another gummy snack my toddler loves. There are others that I prefer but if these are on sale I buy them for him some times.
I'm very particular about the ingredients used in processed and packaged foods and these make the do not eat list for my family. The texture is what you would normally find in gummy snacks but I can not get over the list of ingredients.
venezeula
These grains just by the way packaging and advertising draws attention of children

Looking for your answer?