BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Disney Pixar Cars 2 Cereal.
Limited edition.
Frosted, vanilla-flavored corn cereal with red-circled fun! see more...

Lyndsey D.
Independence , OR
Got this for my son because it's the movie Cara edition. He's obsessed with the movie and a good cereal so figured why not try it. Normally my sons a good eater, but besides the cars part, he didn't totally care.
sitara m.
Binghamton, NY
this cars cereal is so good my daughter loves to eat these for breakfast she loves the flavor and the way the taste they are overeall retty healthy no bad stuff pros would be theyre really good and flavorful I will defiantly be buying this prduct again
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
has very good price and good quality, it tastes delicious. children who love cars and encourages them to eat the cereal haha I have already bought several times and I think it is worth, but I like other cereals
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
My kids were not a fan of this cereal. They would t even finish the bowls I had fixed for them. I tried it and it reminded me of kix not a lot of flavor. But because my kids won't eat it we won't buy it anymore.
Amber C.
Independence, MO
My two year old son is in love with cars. When we seen this box he freaked out and I had to buy it. Good thing we did because they taste great. The whole family loves this cereal and we get 4 boxes every month.
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
I love cars the movie, so I love this cereal. This cereal is great for kids and adults. Anyone who eats will like this cereal. I would recommend it to anyone who loves cars the movie as much as I do. đźš—
Kel W.
My little ones favorite movie so we had to buy and try this! He turned out not to be so much of a fan so we ended up eating it. Probably won't buy again! So much sugar!
Ashley J.
Council Blfs, IA
usually buy this for my two year old son he absolutely loves cereal and I love getting the cool looking boxes - sometimes I think hes more intrigued by the box than the cereal itself lol
Amanda H.
My son love's the characters and the flavors! It is easy for me to pack and open while out adventuring during the day! They are loaded with vitamins! I highly recommend!
Danielle W.
Hudson, IA
Loved that it had the cars characters to get my kids to eat, but wasn't impressed with the taste. I need a healthy cereal option for my kids that actually tastes great, wasn't too impressed.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
Is this still sold in stores?