BY GENERIC

Kellogg's Disney Phineas & Ferb Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks: 70 calories Fat free 100% DV of vitamin C Made with real fruit see more...

Robertann S.
Fairfield, CA
My daughter got these in a party bag from a birthday party, and she LOVED them. She loves Phineas and Ferb anyway, so adding to that was amazing. I love that Kellogg helps bringing new characters to children through their everyday or once in a while snacks.
Beth S.
Foodie Expert
My kids love Kellogg's fruit snacks. They always have a huge assortment to choose from at the store and my kids think that's neat. I wish they would come our with an all berry assortment because my one child doesn't like the orange, but she gives them to her sister instead!
Jordan A.
Ogden, UT
My kids love these fruit snacks. Kellogg's always brings out new or different characters, and my kids both love choosing their box of snacks for the week. They are really yummy for adults too! And they are decently priced! I recommend them!
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
Foodie Expert
All my kids love Kellogg's fruit snacks and all the characters they have to choose from are awesome the Phineas and Ferb ones are pretty popular in my house!
Taylor K.
These are the cutest little snacks, and they're delicious. My niece loves them! I have to make sure I have them every time she comes over
Marianna S.
Such a cute snack! Perfect for the kids!! They have fun favors and different characters! All the favors are great too!
Sondra M.
Foodie Expert
My three year old loves these. Lots of different characters and great taste! Not a bad price either!
Courtney W.
Florence, SC
My little girl loves this cartoon and these snacks! They have a great fruit taste!!
Jolene N.
Foodie Expert
My kids love fruit snacks and all the different character choices they have are great because each one of my kids can pick which characters they want
Donielle W.
Ludington
My son loves these! And i won't lie. i normally make him share with his mommy, they really are so good!