Kellogg's® Disney Frozen Cereal

by Kellogg's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's® Disney Frozen Cereal!
Santpoort-Noord
Super leuk voor kinderen vanwege de figuren je herkent ze allemaal en dat is super grappig maar heeft helaas weinig smaak
Tasty cereal, sweet healthy and nutritive. I always eat it and I love fresh flavors. Give me enrgy to start my days.
New York
Es un cerealuy bueno sobre una caricatura tiene muy buen sabor lo puedes encontrar en los supermercados lo recomiendo
Kids love it and they are so good in taste. You will love the flavour. You will enjoy it. They are good,healthy.
Mexicali
the cereal is very good, the bars are delicious, there are all kinds of bars,I love the products from Kellogg's
crocantes, con un gran sabor, son un buen complemento para el desayuno y tienen gran variedad de productos
This cereal I tried long ago, and I remember it was good but there are other more delicious than this one
I love every product of kelloggs, I love apples and I love cinnamon, so.. for me, the perfect match!!
Joaquin V. Gonzalez - Salta (Argentina)
This is nice i give these to my little family member they enjoy them and i like when they like stuff because then i can continue to buy them , this is a bit much but i can afford it so if you have the extra money and you want to treat yourself go get it !
Mi favorito para un bocadillo a cualquier hora del dia. Tiene un delicioso sabor que me encanta

Looking for your answer?