Kellogg's® Disney Frozen Cereal 2-8.4 oz. Boxes uploaded by alondra a.

BY KELLOGG'S

Brittany T.
Cleveland , TX
My little girl loves this and all the specialty "flavors" and boxes. I dont so much love the fit she screams to have them when we see them when we already have 5 boxes of cereal at home, but hey! Pick your battles!
Melanie B.
My twin four year old daughters love this cereal. Of course it's frozen their favorite movie! But cereal...i mean you can't go wrong with this cereal moms! They aren't super sugary minus the little marshmallows in them. The cereal isn't sugary though. It's good as a snack on the go in a little baggy or for a quick breakfast in the morning. I highly recommend for all the mommy's of little ones out there that love frozen and have fussy eaters. It's a good and easy way to get breakfast into your picky eaters might I add!
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
My niece loves this cereal and will be very disappointed when it goes out of production. It tastes great and one of the healthier options. I purchased it at walmart for a good value. She loves the taste.
Autumn E.
what a fun treat! my little cousins were ecstatic when they came over and I had this! I got mine at shop rite! it tastes really great but it has lots of sugar. bad for teeth and overall health! would recommend as a very seldom snack
Janette E.
It's good and reminds me of frosted Cheerios with a frozen design! They are good and cute to give to the kids. It's also a great snack to give to the kids dry. These are easier to breakdown for a toddler though.
Marjorie S.
Woodland park , Nj
My daughter begged for this cereal at Target, but was disappointed that there were so few marshmallows. Overall, a decent cereal, but the packaging is more exciting than the cereal itself
Alexis O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kellogg's has such a great variety of flavors and cereals! I bought this at Giant Eagle and Walmart. The prices are great. I am a repeat customer. Love the flavors very good. No bad flavors out there!
Elizabeth C.
Florence, AZ
This is nice i give these to my little family member they enjoy them and i like when they like stuff because then i can continue to buy them , this is a bit much but i can afford it so if you have the extra money and you want to treat yourself go get it !
Ruby C.
Northridge, CA
Kind of reminds me of frosted flakes, I just think they should be more original and copy the ideas. I got this at Ralphs for my little brother but I only got it once and now I just buy frosted flakes for him honestly. If youre a frozen fan then yes buy these haha
Natasha S.
Great item and food product for kids with the characters from Frozen which makes it worth considering and an excellent purchase. It's delicious. If you like Lucky Charms, then you'll like this. Love this movie, love the cereal!
Got it at walmart!