BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Disney Fairies Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks.
10 pouches.
100% DV Vitamin C.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
70 calories.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit. see more...

• Do you notice a difference when your child takes these vi...1 Answers
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
A great snack for a toddler. My daughter loves these too much talhat I have to hide them. Lol definitely something nice to add to my daughters lunch bag for school.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Have been able to get these only a few times, but we enjoy them. They are great for on the go and they are my daughter's favorite character so it helps.
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
A household favorite for my toddler. I actually enjoy eating them as well. they don't leave a funny after taste which is lovely.
Elizabeth  H.
El Paso, TX
These taste so good and my daughter loves the characters. I like the size of the packaging too. The bags are the perfect size!
Jazmin R.
Morgantown, Ky
Great taste and size. Great snack for on the go! My niece LOVES the character gummies so she was more apt to eating these!
Jackie C.
My daughter loves the characters!

She is a texture eater, and this is the only brand of fruit snacks she enjoys!
Shalisa C.
Hammond, IN
We enjoy them. They are great for on the go and they are my daughter's and nieces favorite character so it helps
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
I'm 18 and still eat gimmes, but these something about the newer kinds that are coming out that are just gross.
Kris R.
temple, pa
My toddler loves these. These work great for an afternoon snack. They even taste like fruit. I like them too.
Megan L.
Love these fruit snacks! One of my favorites and kids love them too! Love all the different varieties also
Erica W.
Do you notice a difference when your child takes these vitamins? More energy? More focused? Any measurable benefits?