Food & SnacksSnack FoodsFruit SnacksKellogg's
Disney Fairies Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks - 10 CT

Kellogg's Disney Fairies Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks - 10 CT

by Kellogg's

Kellogg's® Disney Fairies Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks.
10 pouches.
100% DV Vitamin C.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
70 calories.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Disney Fairies Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks - 10 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Kris R.
temple, pa
My toddler loves these. These work great for an afternoon snack. They even taste like fruit. I like them too.
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
I'm 18 and still eat gimmes, but these something about the newer kinds that are coming out that are just gross.
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
A great snack for a toddler. My daughter loves these too much talhat I have to hide them. Lol definitely something nice to add to my daughters lunch bag for school.
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
A household favorite for my toddler. I actually enjoy eating them as well. they don't leave a funny after taste which is lovely.
Haley  R.
Jacksonville, NC
Kellogg's brand will always be my favorite fruit snacks. I love the assorted flavors and products.
Shaelyn Y.
I am a little kid when it comes to fruit snacks these are very good and delicious
Madison H.
Batavia, OH
I love these snacks. My friend loves them too. She and I think they are amazing.
Jackie C.
My daughter loves the characters! She is a texture eater, and this is the only brand of fruit snacks she enjoys!
Jazmin R.
Morgantown, Ky
Great taste and size. Great snack for on the go! My niece LOVES the character gummies so she was more apt to eating these!
Elizabeth  H.
Apo, AE
These taste so good and my daughter loves the characters. I like the size of the packaging too. The bags are the perfect size!

Looking for your answer?