BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Disney Fairies Assorted Fruit Flavored Snacks.
10 pouches.
100% DV Vitamin C.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
70 calories.
Fat free.
Made with real fruit. see more...

• Do you notice a difference when your child takes these vitamins? ...1 Answers
Kris R.
temple, pa
My toddler loves these. These work great for an afternoon snack. They even taste like fruit. I like them too.
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Have been able to get these only a few times, but we enjoy them. They are great for on the go and they are my daughter's favorite character so it helps.
Shalisa C.
Hammond, IN
We enjoy them. They are great for on the go and they are my daughter's and nieces favorite character so it helps
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Not the healthiest snack choice, but my kids love them. Easy to go car snacks.
Megan L.
Love these fruit snacks! One of my favorites and kids love them too! Love all the different varieties also
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
I'm 18 and still eat gimmes, but these something about the newer kinds that are coming out that are just gross.
Jackie C.
My daughter loves the characters!

She is a texture eater, and this is the only brand of fruit snacks she enjoys!
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
A household favorite for my toddler. I actually enjoy eating them as well. they don't leave a funny after taste which is lovely.
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
A great snack for a toddler. My daughter loves these too much talhat I have to hide them. Lol definitely something nice to add to my daughters lunch bag for school.
Shaelyn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a little kid when it comes to fruit snacks these are very good and delicious
Erica W.
Do you notice a difference when your child takes these vitamins? More energy? More focused? Any measurable benefits?