BY RICE KRISPIES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• So this is pretty much the same thing as the original but...1 Answers
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Must have for every family ! They are delicious, simple
And quick! Worth the value! Super yummy! I bought them at stop and shop and they were super cheap. My kids love eating them every day. I even take them when I travel as snacks to have handy in the car .
Renae A.
Gardendale, AL
Rice Krispie treats although easy to make, are affordable and very fresh to buy this way. Great for active parents and active children. You can just pop one in your lunch box or purse to have for a midday snack. They are still delicious and fairly nutritious.
Lee-Ana Z.
Rice Krispy treats are the best all my family love it and is just perfect for this season love when you decorated with Halloween color love seen my kid face is just price less love it.
Barbara S.
Madisonville
Have loved rice Krispy treats since i was young, my children and grand children love them to it is always fun to have time with kids making and eating our creation of ice Krispy treats now even better they come already made quick and handy for lunch boxes and pinic, or at Halloween.
Taylor D.
Las Vegas, NV
Cars and an amazing snack - two of my favorite things combined into one mind-blowing, tasty adventure. You have no idea how stoked I was when I came across these. I may or may not have stashed a few boxes away. And by "a few," I mean a lot.
Emily W.
Rice Krispie treats have been a favorite snack around here for years. I love how easy they are to pack in a to go lunch for kids and adults as well! They are always delicious and I pick some up each time I'm at the grocery!
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
I feel that these rice crispy are really good and they make a good snack or treat but I guess it depends in personal opinion because I can only eat like a little less than half because it's so sweet to me.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
You can never go wrong! Great snacks & kids love these! Great for that sweet craving! Once you eat one you can't stop! Very delicious and the price is amazing! Their very affordable! I highly recommend!
Susan B.
Zeeland
I've bought these before for the children.  They seem to like them, but not I.  I would much prefer to make them from scratch.  The packaged ones taste too processed.
Jessica K.
Great for my sons lunch he loves cars so these make his days I like them because there easy to put in his lunch or give him one on the go little expensive but he likes them so I get them at big lots
Ishara G.
So this is pretty much the same thing as the original but with a few colors on it?