BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Crunchy Nut® Golden Honey Nut Flakes Cereal.
Amazing source of deliciousness!
Nuts in every bite!
Golden flakes of corn drizzled with honey and topped with real peanuts.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
135mg sodium, 6% DV.
10g sugars.
Per 3/4 cup serving. see more...

Tamara O.
Silver Spring
If you haven’t had crunchy nut, you haven’t lived. Delicious and sweet. Challenging to find stores that sell it in the US as it’s traditionally a British product but if you can get your hands on it, stock up! My favorite cereal ever!!
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
If you havent tried this you are missing out on alot. It taste good and very healthy. It gives you energy and keeps you full until you next meal. This was my first time trying it and I am shocked of the goodness it has brought our family. I would add a picture but we already ate it and gone !
Jessica C.
Grayson, KY
I'm have a huge obsession with cereals. I could eat them for every meal. So when I say this cereal is great, I mean it. I purchase this regularly and can't keep it stocked in my house. Actually right now I'm out of it bc it's that good!
Catherine P.
The first time this was purchased i really expected it to taste gross, but it actually tasted pretty good, it is not my favorite cereal but if its in the pantry and there's no more cereal i would not mind eating it
Katelyn R.
These are very yummy. They are healthy, sweet, and taste good. I gave boughten them quite a few times and would buy them again. They are reasonably priced and can be found at any food store, Walmart, and Target.
Christy D.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love cereal but I'm not big on "healthy" cereal. I always want the sweet cereals. Well this product is the best of both worlds. The taste is amazing! I highly recommend this product!
Brittanie D.
I love this cereal. Its not to sweet just a hint of honey. Its so good .Can't just have one bowl.Some times I eat it dry as a snack. I love it and even my kids enjoy eating it.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
This is MY absolute favorite cereal. Sweet, but not so much so. Crunchy, but not dry. My only complaint is that it is so difficult for me to find in stores! I never know if it's been discontinued or what! Yum!
janet w.
Los Angeles, CA
Our families secret obsession! I can't buy it regularly or it'd be all we eat. So sweet and tasty. I like it with almond milk and sliced bananas, but I've seen it also get eaten by the handful, dry, straight out of the box.
Delicious.
Reagan W.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Even just typing this I'm getting hungry for a bowl. I love this cereal! Perfect amount of crunch, and just enough honey. I could eat 12 bowls of this without stopping.