BY CRUNCHY NUT

Delicious, sun-ripened flakes of corn, drizzled in smooth, clear honey and encrusted with handfuls of chopped nuts see more...

Laura M.
Whitehead
This cereal is nice and tastes nice. It’s easy to eat and doesn’t get boring while your eating it. It could be healthier. I buy this at my local supermarket. When it’s on offer it is good value and I would buy again and recommend this product.
Katherine B.
These are like the regular Kellogg’s corn flakes but with more punch. The corn flakes are heavily coated in sugar with a nutty crunch.

I often eat these perhaps every other day for the last few years. The flavour and texture hasn’t changed much and remained consistent.

This cereal is one of those that will secretly make you retain those unwanted pounds due to the sugar content so eat in moderation.
Tayla D.
Hampshire
Really tasty, great crunch and super nutty! Only downside is the cheaper supermarket owns are too similar to the real thing that it’s not worth spending the price just for a box with a brand name.
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
Amazing! It makes cornflakes so much nice because corn flakes for me on there own aren’t my favourite so I usually add sugar and usually I add way too much which isn’t good for your teeth so I’m glad that with these crunchy nut cornflakes they have a sweet taste but is good because it means you won’t use too much sugar and you’ll get amazing flavours!
Maryam D.
This is one of my favourite cereals to date. It’s always on offer so I stock up on it. I have with whole milk or semi skimmed milk. I don’t only have it for breakfast but also as a snack or before bed if I’m hungry.
Jessica D.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Easy a five star cereal! A delicious everyday breackfast, for anyone who has been living on mars and has never tried this world famous ceareal I would describe it as a sweeter slightly nutier version of plain old cornflakes! Go buy as you won't be dissapointed!
NAOMI H.
haswell
Omg jellies make best cornflakes out everyone have tast of there own then with nut added little bit hunny think it is I can live of them for weeks bye family pack just I eat breakfast one box last me 4 days don't no how do it but I'm hooked not found better one yet
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
These are just bog standard, they’re not very tasteful they’re just plain boring cereal. I would choose to eat this, the price is okay but the flavour is just plain, I tend to eat this cold with just milk and I just am not a fan
Paige B.
derbyshire
These are one of my favourite cereals. I love the packaging it’s bright and fun. The family pack lasts ages and everyone lives them. I eat them every morning and sometimes for tea. The only thing that could be improved is the seal on the box.
Lois R.
leicester
I have a love hate relationship with crunchy nut because it’s freakin’ delicious, but the sugar content is just a little high for me and my little one that I just often don’t buy it or only buy it as an occasional treat.