Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal Roasted Nut & Honey O's

by Kellogg's

Kellogg's® Crunchy Nut® Roasted Nut & Honey O's Cereal.
Amazing source of deliciousness!
100 calories.
0g sat fat, 0%DV.
95mg sodium, 4%DV.
10g sugars.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
Nuts in every bite!
Corn and oat O's topped with roasted peanuts and honey.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal Roasted Nut & Honey O's!
How would you rate this product?
Charleston, SC
I eat this cereal often. I bought randomly and fell in love. I bought this at giant. Recommend others to try
Hudson, NY
Great! Comparable to Honey Nut Cheerios. It tastes great and has health benefits. Definitely worth the money.
These are pretty good, my husband eats this for breakfast. He love it, I only eat it a few times a week.
Denton , TX
Yum I don't have anything bad to say about this product except I can't control how much I eat of it
Modesto, CA
One of my sons favorite cereals he doesn't like a whole lot of sweet he loves the oats in it
Chandler, AZ
Bought this for my husband to try and he really liked it! My kids even eat it dry as a snack
Stow, OH
Love this cereal. Crunchy flavorful,filling. Quick breakfast on go. You get slot for money.
Lawrence, MA
So yummy love the crunchy taste and oatmeal taste ! would buy these all the time if I could
Kelso, Wa
This is my favorite cereal. I love how crunchy it is and it doesn't get super soggy!
I like this as a snack though it's definitely not one of my daughter's favorites

Looking for your answer?