BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Crunchy Nut® Golden Honey Nut Flakes Cereal.
Amazing source of deliciousness!
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
135mg sodium, 6% DV.
10g sugars.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
Nuts in every bite!
Golden flakes of corn drizzled with honey and topped with real peanuts. see more...

Erin N.
I tried these a few years back, I don't remember why but I got a free box sent to my house to try. I loved it! I started buying it but havent been able to recently because it hasn't been in our regular store. This cereal is scrumptious! Very crunchy and it has a sweet honey flavor you just can't stop eating.
Denise R.
Santa Rosa, CA
SO GOD I LOVE THIS STUFF I OLY GET THI S IS I HAVE A CRAVING FR SWEET AND CRUNCHY, ONLY EAT ABOUT 2 EVERY MONTH LOVE THE PRICE AS WELL IN FODMAX OR IN TARGET , TASTE SWEET AND CRUNCHY I LOVE IT , I LVE THE CINNAMON FLAVOR I HAS I WISH IT CAME IN THEMSE FOR THE HLIDAY
Nadia S.
This cereal is delicious. It's not pricey at all. It's healthy and has a great taste to it. I usually eat it every other mornings. I like to add fruits in it. I think is taste great with or with putt fruits!
Jessica B.
KILLEN, AL
I've only had this cereal a few times, but I remember this stuff being really good. It reminded me of a crunchier honey nut cheerios.
Trudy W.
Bronx, NY
I don't even need milk can it plain and still get the sweet effect this delicious want complain if I had to eat this all the time
Roxana R.
Doral, FL
Divine its very original honey flavor for the small ones of the house they are made very pleasant to the palate very healthy
Laura B.
Oakley
Best tasting granola style cereal that I have ever tried , everyone I know absolutely loves it and I don't blame them .
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This is very similar to honey bunches of oats. I don't like it as much though. I think the flakes get soggy to fast.
paula s.
Hawthorne, CA
This cereal to me is really good. A good cereal for staying healthy in my opinion. Its good
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
I like to eat this as a snack or for a meal as breakfast you can eat any time of the day. One of my favorite cereals.