BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's® Crunchy Nut® Golden Honey Nut Flakes Cereal.
Amazing source of deliciousness!
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
135mg sodium, 6% DV.
10g sugars.
Per 3/4 cup serving.
Nuts in every bite!
Golden flakes of corn drizzled with honey and topped with real peanuts. see more...

Erin N.
Erin N.
I tried these a few years back, I don't remember why but I got a free box sent to my house to try. I loved it! I started buying it but havent been able to recently because it hasn't been in our regular store. This cereal is scrumptious! Very crunchy and it has a sweet honey flavor you just can't stop eating.
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
I was so excited to try this cereal when it first came out (or at least when I first noticed it) and I was pleasantly surprised with how great tasting it was! I must have purchased a box of this cereal consecutively for a year, that is how much I liked the product!
jasleen k.
jasleen k.
chicago, IL
Omg i am a freak about buying cereals i love to buy cereals that have nuts and honey on them so they usually cost more than regular cereals but when i tried these i fell in love with them the taste is awesome and these are my only favorite brand cereals
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
This cereal is delicious. It's not pricey at all. It's healthy and has a great taste to it. I usually eat it every other mornings. I like to add fruits in it. I think is taste great with or with putt fruits!
Maria B.
Maria B.
This cereal is seriously the bomb! It's similar to Frosted Flakes but ten times better. It has the crunchy flakes and clusters. The only thing I wish is that they would carry them in stores where I live.
Heymar Q.
Heymar Q.
Doral, FL
I love these. Having that extra crunch in the morning, afternoon or evening makes my day that much better. Full of flavor and easy on my pocket book. These are my go to for breakfast or a snack.
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville, TX
ANA U.
ANA U.
I like light and healthy breakfast at home so never missing Kellogg's cereals, all I like honey and this is one of my favorites, for its taste and because they are crispy!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
I like Kellogg's crunchy nut cereal very much. I don't buy it that often because it is a little pricier than other cereals that provide the same great benefits
Alex F.
Alex F.
Only had this cereal once but it was very tasty and would definitely buy it. It has a nice nutty taste and it actually tastes like it has honey in it.