Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Caramel Nut Cereal

by Kellogg's

Kellogg's???? Crunchy Nut?????? Caramel Nut Cereal.
New!
Nuts in Every Bite!
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Caramel Flavored Corn Flakes, Topped with Roasted Peanuts.
Net wt 13.4 oz (380g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Caramel Nut Cereal!
This is my most favourite cereal I have tried. They are so tasty and so addictive. I am a repeat customer. They taste just how you would want them too. Very good value for money! Would recommend these to anyone who likes sweet cereal.
Barranquilla
The best creales no doubt, with a taste of sweet corn that is not monotone, a taste of abrosia is not lacking in the kitchen since I discovered it's been a couple of years. Kellogg has been marketing this product for decades, I was not more than smaks and already
Good breakfast cereal. Tastes sweet, nutty and delicious. I have it almost every morning. Not too pricey, so that's good, but there is quite a lot of sugar in it. I recommend it and would probably buy again.
I love this cereal , the flavor is great and I can eat this literally all the time not just in the mornings! It is really yummy and it is not filling either so it is great and quite sweet due to the caramel part but just right not too sweet. I would definitely recommend to others
I quite like tis cereal but i feel that it can get a bit sickening after a while. i still like the taste but i don't really think that the caramel tastes like caramel, i think it tastes artificial.
Me gustan todoss... pero me quedo con este es delicioso he inclusive para comerlo solo, su crugencia y sabor al caramelo y nueces... definitivamente mi preferido.
Dublin
Delicious cereal! Nice and crunchy. Perfect breakfast with or without milk. Doesn't go soggy too quickly. It makes the milk taste sweet
Lovely cereal great addition of the caramel. Just wish that it was less in sugar somehow. Can't have everyday as not healthy
Mi hija ama estos cereales los consume a diario son sus favoritos aparte son bajos en azúcar y eso es lo mejor
I try this one of a good thing to have you snack on i love them sweet crunch my son loves them.

Looking for your answer?