Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Caramel Nut Cereal

by Kellogg's

Kellogg's???? Crunchy Nut?????? Caramel Nut Cereal.
New!
Nuts in Every Bite!
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Caramel Flavored Corn Flakes, Topped with Roasted Peanuts.
Net wt 13.4 oz (380g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Caramel Nut Cereal!
LA VISTA
I love love love it. I love nuts in my cereal and this has been really good as a breakfast cereal. No cons as of now
Austin, TX
Lo compro porque a mis niños les encanta para desayunar cuando llegan de la escuela y cuando estan biendo tv
Sun City, CA
The kids love this cereal. I like it because it's good for them. It tastes great. It's a good value.
Pennsauken, NJ
This is delicious! It is almost like a treat instead of breakfast! My whole family likes this cereal!
Pittston, PA
1,148 reviews
This cereal is so good , it's full of vitamins , and protein , u can also eat it as a snack and dry
Oklahoma City, OK
I love everything about this cereal! The crunchiness and the flavor is enough to make it addictive.
Los Angeles, CA
Very good and delicious one of my favorite cereals to eat in the morning before I leave to school
Williamsburg, MA
My kids and me love Kellogs Crunchy Nut Caramel Nut Cereal. Its a quick before school breakfeast!
I haven't seen this around where I live now but we used to buy this a lot! I love this cereal!
Port Arthur, TX
Love every Bite give me the go I need in the morning keep me going and full till lunch time

Looking for your answer?