BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's???? Crunchy Nut?????? Caramel Nut Cereal.
New!
Nuts in Every Bite!
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Caramel Flavored Corn Flakes, Topped with Roasted Peanuts.
Net wt 13.4 oz (380g). see more...

Heather G.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Picked this up on a whim and wish I hadn't. The flavor was not great - tasted mostly of artificial sweetener. I was not a fan. I bought it at wal mart and will not be purchasing this brand again. I'm typically pretty easy to please in the food department but this didn't make the cut.
janelle f.
janelle f.
Hawthorne, CA
This Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Caramel Nut Cereal is very good! I bought it for the first time a while ago and haven't stopped getting it since! It is probably not a good thing but I love it because it sweet like candy! I am not sure if it's healthy or not but whatever
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lacota, MI
I love this cereal!! To wake up in the morning and to have Carmel hit your mouth is wonderful!! The crunch of the cereal is just right!! I like to add bananas to make it more healthy in the morning!! And I just love bananas!!
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
This a decent cereal. If you like a nutty taste this will be perfect for you. It is pretty inexpensive and readily available. I purchased this one time and did not elect to do so again. It was a good product for the moment.
camila a.
camila a.
miami
I seriously can not get enough of this flavor! It's hard to come by so I always feel the need to purchase two boxes! So yummy and so filling! A must try for the cereal lovers out there! Always a re purchase for me!
Monica B.
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
MissyLen L.
MissyLen L.
Paramus, NJ
Foodie Expert
Omgosh this is the best cereal I ever eaten before .. good value to buy .. sweet but not too sweet .. just about right .. it's healthy in a way except the caramel in it. and yes recommend to everyone to buy it
Camila W.
Camila W.
Wellesley, MA
Foodie Expert
Love it! Love caramel so that's perfect for me! I eat this almost every day, love that! It has an amazing flavor! I highly recommend it for all the breakfast lovers! Nothing to complain about, nothing to add!
Emily d.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Foodie Expert
This stuff is the best! I love getting it and eating it while watching tv. The whole house eats it so we always have a box of it open. The question is keeping milk in our fridge. 10/10 would recommend.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Philadelphia, PA
My kids devour this cereal. It's sweet and crunchy and much better for them than those brands that are full of food coloring and sugar. Heealthy and delicious. 100% worth a try