BY KELLOGG'S

Kellogg's???? Crunchy Nut?????? Caramel Nut Cereal.
New!
Nuts in Every Bite!
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
Caramel Flavored Corn Flakes, Topped with Roasted Peanuts.
Net wt 13.4 oz (380g). see more...

Rachel M.
Where has this cereal been all my life?! I love caramel and I love nuts so this is such a nice treat for me. I love to eat cereal at night when you aren't supposed to as a treat to myself. This is mine and no one else in the house is allowed to have it. If you haven't tried this yet go get you some!
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Foodie Expert
This is absolutely amazing either with milk or sprinkled on top of yougurt, ice cream,hot oatmeal. Sometimes I enjoy just grabbing a small dish and snacking right out of the box all by itself!
MARIA EMILIA G.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
Ya lo he comentado antes, mi comida favorita para el desayuno son los cereales y este es muy sabroso. Me gusta lo crocante y su sabor a caramelo. Recomendado
Danielle G.
Temple City, CA
I like this cereal a lot, it super crunchy and it's a sweeter version of the traditional corn flakes with I like. I just wish I could find it more often.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Foodie Expert
This cereal is so good , it's full of vitamins , and protein , u can also eat it as a snack and dry
Helens D.
This Caramel nut cereal tastes DELICIOUS!!! We love to eat it with or without milk.!
Amber Y.
Foodie Expert
I haven't seen this around where I live now but we used to buy this a lot! I love this cereal!
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is delicious! It is almost like a treat instead of breakfast! My whole family likes this cereal!
Betsy W.
I really do not like this product because the flavor is terrible and it's pretty expensive.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Foodie Expert
I recently discovered this cereal and fell in love with the sweet taste and the crispy crunchy texture of the flakes. New favorite!!