BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Sharon M.
miami
Review for: Cereal 12.5 oz more...
Estas bolitas de cereal son sabrosas! Sin crocantes y azucardas, el desayuno perfecto! Yo también las como sin leche y es que son lo máximo.
Lillian G.
Longwood, FL
I don’t know why this is my favorite cereal hands down. I guess I amount it to my favorite vegetable being corn but I’m not quite sure. I live the texture and of course the flavor! You can’t go wrong with this cereal!
Nikki F.
Middleton , NH
Review for: Cereal 12.5 oz more...
Kellogg’s brand is one I know an trust I love their cereal to no end everything they make is off the charts! This Corn POP Cereal is one of my all time favorites! A classic! Such amazing tasting light puffy sweet cereal! They can sit in the milk for a while before getting soggy too! They have great texture an balance, lite an airy but filling an satisfying! Nice crunch an flavor! I love this cereal it brings me back to when I was a kid having breakfast before school an a snack after school! I have many great memories eating this cereal!!! I absolutely recommend this cereal an brand!!!
Deborah S.
Pensacola, FL
You can’t go wrong with pops cereal. The flavor is great. Only downside to it is that it does tend to get soggy quickly.
Cassy G.
Kissimmee
 How can you not love corn pops. They have been one of my favorite cereals since I was a child. Now my children enjoy them as well. Because they are full of sugary goodness I limit myself, but they are a great occasional treat. Very cheap as well.  Definitely recommend.
Rebekah H.
Abbotsford
This is a special treat for us would prefer that it would not go soggy but is a enjoyable treat for us
Anette B.
San Antonio, TX
I don't usually eat cereal but when I do, it's Corn Pops. I just love them. They're sweet but perfect for my mornings. They're crunchy & soften up a little bit. They don't get soggy though so I approve!
Ashtyn O.
Cleveland, TN
My favorite. They're good as a cereal with milk, but also good to grab and snack on dry. Sweet and crunchy, but not toothache sweet like a lot of cereals tend to be now.
Loreen R.
Corn Pops has been one of my favorite cereals for quite some time. It is crunchy and satisfying without being too sweet, and still manages to taste good even when soggy. It's one of those snacks that I could eat a lot of without getting sick of it.
Tricia W.
Fort Worth
Corn Pops is my favorite "cheat day" cereal. The crunch is perfect when they aren't too soggy. The milk also is delicious once you're done!
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?