BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Stephanie T.
South Lyon, MI
I still eat this one and use my kids as an excuse to buy it. The really big boxes are the best value. I've been eating these since I was a kid, not everyday, but I could lol.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
These are a childhood classic for me. I think that this cereal is quite tasty. They are actually corn puffy and sweet! I have paired it with sliced fruit and didn't think it clashed at all because corn pops is light in taste to me. I would recommend this cereal to others. This also comes in small boxes and I give a few of the corn pops to my toddler dry, for a little snack.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
I used to love this cereal when I was a kid and now my kids love this cereal. I'm glad that not much has changed over the years with calories fat etc.. I also noticed that the price is not going out too much which I find interesting and good for the wallet :-) this is my son's favorite cereal and I make sure in the winter time to always be stocked up. It does get a little sticky which is the only downside. However I noticed that it doesn't get soggy in milk which is always good
Julie C.
Rego Park, NY
Grew up eating this cereal and I still love it till this day. Though it can get really sweet after multiple bowls of cereal, it is still awesome. If you eat it dry and with out milk, it also taste yummy.
Grace G.
Camden, SC
This is one of my favorite ever! It's so good! The pros our tastes amazing like something I've never had before! I am a repeat customer I buy this a lot when I go to the store it's such a good price I love it so much!
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
I like this cereal its sweet and crucnhy. And my kids like eating this cereal also they usually picky about cereal they eat yes even sweet ones too. This one they really enjoyed
Leanetta S.
Greenville, NC
They are delicious if you are looking for a sweet treat. Although they are full of sugar they taste good and have vitamin c not including that from milk. I love these cereal.
Marianna S.
San Antonio, TX
This is the perfect sweet cereal with milk or even just put some dry cereal in a bag and take as a snack. It is my son's favorite snack for the sweet flavor and nice crunch!
Joselin G.
houston
Perfectly sweet and tastes good with or without milk. Have been eating them since a kid. No regrets buying this. Kids i babysit love it (3 to 9 year olds). Works well as a snack for school lunches.
Stephanie R.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
I just had a bowl this morning after this long survey from influenster.
I eat them in the morning and sometimes as a snake. They are tasty and have a light crunch to them.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?