BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Jen T.
Love the sweet taste of this mhmmm, so far haven't gotten sick of it yet. No milk is needed for this cereal either it tastes just as good by itself, taste even better with milk.
Dalyce P.
Beverly Hills , FL
My kids love this one and I loved it as a kid! It takes awhile before it gets soggy in the bowl. Super buttery and not too crunchy. It usually buy cereal on BOGO.
mychelle k.
San Pablo, CA
So yummy. Not crazy sugary but good as a late night snack for sure. Super tasty and doesn't get soggy!!! I literally have been eating this for YEARS!! It's my go to cereal for sure.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, breakfast and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Rylee M.
These are good for camping especially when you get the little size and hand them out to the kids. They have nice flavor and most kids like them. They aren't too high in the sugar scale but definitely more on the healthy side than your regular cereal.
rae b.
Lafayette
Corn Pops is a good source of nutrition they have a different taste to it kind of tastes with Lil a hint of corn I also grew up with eating Corn Pops yummy as well
Nicole J.
Chula vista, Ca
This cereal is tasty and just sweet enough. I like that is not too soft or too hard however if left too long in milk it will get soggy like most cereals. The only thing I would improve is to have something else in it to add more variety of flavors.
Brittany W.
Good for something different when you're searching for something with a hint of sweetness. Love the texture. I find some cereal to be too rough and cut the roof of my mouth.
Melissa C.
Marrero, LA
My favorite cereal of all time! Great taste and texture. I love the classics! Reasonably priced. Been eating it most of my life! Passed down the love to my kids. Will continue to buy!
Brenda S.
My kids love corn pops cereal in the morning or for an afternoon snack. It's sweet enough so they don't need to add any extra sugar and it stays crispy and they like that about this cereal. And you can eat it straight out of the box if you want too.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart