BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Jen T.
Love the sweet taste of this mhmmm, so far haven't gotten sick of it yet. No milk is needed for this cereal either it tastes just as good by itself, taste even better with milk.
Emily N.
Blaine, WA
Kellogg's Corn Pops Cereal is such a yummy cereal that takes me back to my childhood like that scene in Ratatouille with the food critic. Sweet, but not overly sweet, and stays crisp even with in a bowl of milk. Probably one of my favorite childhood cereals!
rae b.
Lafayette
Corn Pops is a good source of nutrition they have a different taste to it kind of tastes with Lil a hint of corn I also grew up with eating Corn Pops yummy as well
Miriam M.
Tucson, Arizona
Review for: Cereal 0.95 oz; 27 g more...
I used to love this cereal as a child so much that I would put it in a bowl and eat it without milk. A few years later and I still do the same thing. Great flavor!
mychelle k.
San Pablo, CA
So yummy. Not crazy sugary but good as a late night snack for sure. Super tasty and doesn't get soggy!!! I literally have been eating this for YEARS!! It's my go to cereal for sure.
Mandi R.
Hillsdale, MI
I love Corn Pops! They are so fun, who doesn't love them? Lightly sweetened and fun in shape. Only complaint is that they get stale a lot faster than most cereals
Dalyce P.
Beverly Hills , FL
My kids love this one and I loved it as a kid! It takes awhile before it gets soggy in the bowl. Super buttery and not too crunchy. It usually buy cereal on BOGO.
Natoshia D.
COVINGTON, GA
Another family favorite! I could actually live off of cereal! Pros it's yummy con there is a bottom of the box! Great value! With milk, dry, on the go it doesn't matter it's always good!
Brenda S.
My kids love corn pops cereal in the morning or for an afternoon snack. It's sweet enough so they don't need to add any extra sugar and it stays crispy and they like that about this cereal. And you can eat it straight out of the box if you want too.
Nicole J.
Chula vista, Ca
This cereal is tasty and just sweet enough. I like that is not too soft or too hard however if left too long in milk it will get soggy like most cereals. The only thing I would improve is to have something else in it to add more variety of flavors.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?

Walmart