BY CORN POPS

20% more free.
Compared to 12.5 oz. cereal.
Kellogg's??????.
Corn pops.
Crispy glazed crunchy sweet.
Cereal. see more...

• It's the best cereal I've tried since I was little. I lov...5 Answers
  • que opinan del producto'?5 Answers
  • Does it actually have a real blend of corn or just a hint...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Vivi O.

It is very healthy and crunchy to the palate,
At an affordable price, besides being very rich.
It does not have a variety of flavors, I would like it to be less expensive
Stefanie H.
Wichita, KS
I like these alot. When you first start eating them they are crunchy but then they get soggy which in this case is great. They are also sweet without being to sweet
Heather B.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Kellogg'S 15 more...
These have been a favorite staple cereal since I was a kid! I think I will always honestly enjoy them. Not being too loaded with sugar, they are a better alternative to most cereal brands.
Patricia F.
Bronx, NY
I love this cereal! This is something that is always in my house! They're so sweet and delicious. I usually buy it at BJ's or at some random grocery store. I especially love that they don't get soggy really quickly.
Cari 💋.
Davis , CA
This cereal brings back memories of my child hood. It has a good flavor that some might find strange a little on the sweet corn side, which is weird cuz I hate corn!
Isabelle L.
Fowlerville, MI
My friend is very picky with what he eats and every time he comes over I feed him this because i know he will eat it. I eat this cereal almost every day before I leave and I never get tired of the taste.
Celia S.
Love this cereal! I have been eating this cereal since I was little. I don't eat it as often I used to, but once in a while I buy it. One of my all-time favorite.
Jen T.
Love the sweet taste of this mhmmm, so far haven't gotten sick of it yet. No milk is needed for this cereal either it tastes just as good by itself, taste even better with milk.
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Most people don't like Corn Pops including my hubby but I love them! I enjoy them with cold milk their my go to cereal not a big fan of cereal but these are great!
Lara Christina D.
Framingham, MA
I like these. They are fun to eat without milk and they are good with milk, but after sitting in the milk for a while they start to loose flavor. I have bought these more than once.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you like the crunchiness of these?
Ale A.
Mission, TX
Are this healthy?
Rosy D.
que opinan del producto'?
Hope B.
Do these have a good flavor?